Five

Harry's pov

It's been few days since Zayn had come from school with wounded hands.  I've noticed he's barely at home at nights and if he comes back his eyes are always either blood-red or he's pissed . Even his sisters don't know where he goes . Heck !! Does even his father know where he goes ?? I've even caught him staring at me often sometimes in  intimidating way and sometimes I can't read his face but he never looks away even if I caught him red-handed looking at me . He's still mean to me though. I try to stay away from him when both of us are home , but I can't, he's so mysterious that I get curious . To be honest,  I'm kinda afraid of him too . It's funny because he's like six years younger than me . His stares always make me nervous and my heart beats so fast.  I thought he was just a cute teen boy, I was wrong, I mean he's cute but he's something else too. Something is up definitely with that guy .

Oh my God!! I didn't even hear Sahil coming in the room  , he looks tired .

" I don't understand Zayn ." I said  to him .

" I'm his own dad but I still don't tho . But why did you bring that up ? " he asked curiously.

" do you have any idea why he dislikes me so much ??"

" I think he just misses his mum and he doesn't trust you yet . I mean , you know there's lots of articles about you being a gold digger and marring a older man for money. "

" is that so ?? Your other kids have also go through the same ,I'm sure  they also read articles but they still accepted me ." I said because I've thought the same thing before .

" I don't know Harry , maybe it's the way he functions . Don't worry about it ." He said lying on the bed .

" or maybe he's just too much protective of you ??" I asked raising my eyebrow.

" I don't think so , he wouldn't get suddenly that much protective of me .you know what ?? Let's change the topic,  I'm pretty stressed today ,and you ?? " He smirked suggestively.

I can see from where Zayn gets his infamous smirk.

I turned off my laptop and put it on the table at the side of that huge bed .

" I think I'm quite stressed too.  Will you help me out with it ??" I seductively stuck my tongue out and give him a "baby" look , then I leant in to kiss him properly.

Zayn's pov

" did you find anything?? You better not come here only to disappoint me  again ." I asked Jonathan without looking up while Cleaning my blood covered gun , I knew it was him .

" well Boss .. there isn't like much information about him . I guess he covered up most of his past identity somehow . All I got to know is his parents divorced when he was six years old . His father left and his mum died somehow , and ... he used to be a stripper since he was 16 . Then at 20 , his luck changed as you also know ." He answered with trembling voice . Oh God!! I'm not even yelling at him and that bitch is already afraid .

Stripper ?? I wasn't really wrong about him being a slut .

" Anything else ??" I asked raising my left eyebrow.

" Uhh.. I've also a pendrive . You just need to watch it ."

I stood up and snatched it from his hand at which this big bulky boy flinched again .

" what's in there ? " I inquired.

" A video Boss ."

"OK cool . I'm not impressed but you still didn't disappoint me ." I faced few other members of my group who were gonna go with me on tonight's mission Ed , Landon , Jax and Riz .

" Now listen motherfuckers  ,hope you guys are ready for tonight . Let's see what Sanchez gotta say about the money he owes me ."  I said giving a sinister smile .

I hopped on the jeep with my boys , letting Jax drive the car.

Sanchez used to be one of my best customers . Always paid the money on right time but since six months ago he's been saying to my men that he'll pay up later and that "later" never came . Who knows?? Maybe I'll not leave him alive to pay me  .

Jax Parked the car in front of his
house and riz and the other boys started knocking his door . The middle aged man's eyes widened when he saw me behind them .

" wouldn't you welcome us Mr Sanchez?? " I said giving him my most sweet and wicked smile .

"Malik , I told you I'll pay you later ."  He said almost crying in fear .

" The " later" is gone already. Where's my money ? I've already gave you Six months . You know that you can't have free drugs . Now either you give me my fucking money or die motherfucker ."

I see his wife's also come out listening to the noises and cry , looking pale as a paper .

" No plzz ,I'll pay it soon , I swear. " He said crying.

Again this drama!! Why take drugs if you can't fucking pay for it ?? Stupid bastards !!

I aimed my gun at Sanchez and his eyes widened,  he stared pleading hastily, " plzz- plzz don't kill me . I fucking promise I'll pay ."

" Aww, you know what? I'm in no mood for killing. " I said  and took down my gun . A wave of relief waved on Sanchez's face .I smirked at Landon, " you do it Landon. "

Sanchez immediately screamed , " Nooo .plzz no -"

Oh  you thought stupid fucker !! Ha ha !!

And Landon shot him right on his head . It's never easy to escape Zayn Malik .

Any guess about the person Zayn and Jonathan was talking about ??

I wanted to include dark Z . Do you think he's dark enough??

And don't forget to keep me motivated 🙃