Ten

Warning: sexual harassment

Harry's pov

It's been two days since the movie night , I feel like lots of things changed in just few days , which wasn't supposed to . I've started to regret this week , that I wanted Zayn to be on good terms with me .

Zayn has changed , it's been a little more than a month that I'm living in Malik mansion but he isn't the same cute boy anymore, suddenly he feels like a man . His big golden eyes , chiseled jawline,  high cheekbones ,his beard and even his  voice have started to do things to me which they weren't supposed to do . The things he does when I'm in kitchen baking a cake , massaging my shoulders when I'm stressed, unknowingly sneaking his hands in my top while hugging me , forcing me to play games with him and the eyes he gives me sometimes it's just make me go all fuzzy and warm .  When he calls me mommy , I feel aroused for which I'm ashamed . I don't even know , what's happening to me , all I know is it's no good .

Damn ,once I thought he's sniffling me when his face was buried in my neck . Which of course wasn't true , it's all in my head . Am i a fool that when Zayn asked me to go to a special place with him and I said ? Shouldn't I stay away  from him ?  But he looked so happy I couldn't say no . For God's sake,  he's my stepson , he's only seventeen  and I've always liked older men , not younger .

I'm not a pedophile.

Sahil will hate me .

The whole world will think I'm a whore , my company, my reputation will be destroyed  .

These thoughts made me wanna cry and frustrated . I've to stay away from Zayn Malik , I'll have to stop interacting with Zayn after today's outing .

Third person's pov

After driving an hour to outside to the city , Zayn and Harry stopped at a village . Harry followed Zayn's lead and soon they neared a beautiful cottage . There were two boys , who came running towards Zayn as they saw them .

" Hey boss ." The boy named Nawaz greeted him looking at Harry as he knew Harry would be there with him .

Zayn nodded at them .

" are they your friends?"  Harry asked Zayn , as friends didn't refer each others as boss .

" you can say that ."

Harry faced them ," I'm Harry , nice to meet you ."

The boys greeted him back and looked at each with a " knowing " look , which Harry couldn't catch . They left soon with telling Zayn they'll come back later .

The furry wolves were delighted to see their owner , their wagging tails were giving that away . They decided Harry was also a good human seeing him with their boss .

Harry on the other hand was afraid as hell . He screamed like a little girl when thunder playfully jumped at him on Zayn's order , soon Rocky and king joined him , licking Harry's face and hand . After panicking for five minutes , Harry understood they were no harm to him  , he wasn't afraid anymore instead he tried to play with them , petting them  and occasionally praised them .

Seeing them Zayn chuckled,  " see,  they won't hurt you mommy . They think you're a nice person , they know who can be trusted . "

" you're right Zayn , they are so nice and fuzzy . I already love them ."  Harry cooed at them , unknown at the fact the raven was literally undressing him with his eyes .

" Zayn ?? Zayn !! ZAYN MALIK !!!!"

" what ?" Harry's loud voice broke his reverie.

" you said you also have horses ??"