Chapter 1 They're Digimon

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up when my mom called me telling me Sora was coming back home because camp was canceled due to a snowstorm in the area.

I got really happy to see my sister was coming back but something felt strange almost like something bad might happen but I put that aside because of my excitement to see Sora again.

A lot of hours later

I was getting worried, she wasn't back yet and it's been hours. "Where is she?" I asked my mom, concern being my primary emotion.

"I didn't know, maybe hanging out with some new friends." My mom told me, seeming as concerned as I am.

I heard the door open and ran over to it and saw Sora with a pink thing with a flower on it's head. "What's that?" I asked her, smiling widely.

"This?" She asked me, pointing to the thing under her left arm and I nodded. "It's my new toy I found at camp." She said nervously.

"Can we talk in my room?" I asked her, grinning more.

"Sure?" She said, seeming confused by the random question.

I pulled her wrist into my room and closed the door. "You're lying." I told her, my grin fading.

"N-no I'm not." She said while nervously scratching her neck.

"That's not a toy though." I told her, starting her in the eyes.

"Wh-what are you talking about?" She asked me, sweat forming on her forehead. "It's just a normal t-" She stared but I cut her off.

"It's not a toy, it's a Digimon." I said with the most innocent smile I had.

"How did you kn-" She started but I cut her off again.

"4 years ago." I told her, making her eyes widen. "Did you forget I saw the Digimon to?" I asked her to which she nodded.

"Fine this isn't a toy." Sora said in defeat. "This Digimon is Yokomon." She told me, sighing heavily.

"Sora has told me a lot about you." Yokomon said, jumping out of Sora's arms.

"Nice to meet you, the names (Y/N)." I told Yokomon, smiling kindly. "How'd you get a Digimon?" I asked Sora with a frown on my face.

"Sora met me in the Digiworld!" Yokomon told me and jumped into my arms, looking peaceful as she cuddled me.

"How long were you there?" I asked Sora and she looked like she was thinking.

"Maybe a few weeks or months." She said after thinking for a minute or 2. "I'm just glad to see you're ok." She told me, sighing in relief.

"You worry to much." I told her with a slight pout.

"It's because she loves you." Yokomon told me with the brightest smile I've ever seen in my life.

"I love you to Sora." I told her, playfully rolling my eyes.

"Thank you (Y/N)." She said sarcastically as she sat on my bed.

"Kids, dinners ready!" Our mom called and we both were starting to leave my room.

I put my hand up to stop her. "I have a few more questions for you to answer after dinner." I told her then left my room.

After dinner and some explaining

"So you and 6 other kids got taken to the Digitalworld and there's 2 more you need to find?" I asked her and she nodded to confirm I was right.