Auradon

You and the VK's arrive in Auradon. Once you get out of the limo you see a pretty girl but before you could introduce yourself someone speaks.

Fairy Godmother: Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm a fairy godmother, headmistress.

Mal: The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?

Fairy Godmother: Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it.

Mal: Yeah, I always wondered what felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile. And that sparkling wand.

Fairy Godmother: That was a long time ago. And as I always say, 'don't focus on the past
or You'll miss the future.'

Ben: It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben.

Just then the girl you thought looked pretty says.

Audrey: Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king.

Evie: You had me at the prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess.

Audrey: The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you.

Ben: This is Audrey.

Y/N thought: A pretty name for a pretty girl.

Audrey: Princess Audrey.

Y/N thought: And a princess. Wow.

You go to speak to her.

Audrey: His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?

You were smiling until she said they're boyfriend and girlfriend.

Fairy Godmother: Ben and Audrey are going
to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews.

Ben: It is so, so, so good to finally... meet you all.

Ben went in for a handshake to Jay, but Jay punches his shoulder. He then shakes Mal's hand and they look in eyes of each other for a long moment.

Ben: This is a momentous occasion,
and one that I hope will go down in history...

He then shakes Carlos's hand

Ben: Is that chocolate? As the day our two peoples began to heal.

He then shakes Evie's and your hand you smile showing that you have very sharp teeth. Ben's eyes widened with fright.

Ben: Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah? Auradon prep was originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king.

Mal: So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?

Ben: Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals.

Mal: Who happened to be kings and queens?

Audrey: That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years.

Ben: Doug. Doug, come down. This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms.
I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything
you need, feel free to...

Audrey: Ask Doug.

Ben and Audrey leave.

Doug: Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in dopey, doc, bashful, happy, grumpy, sleepy, and... Heigh-ho.

Evie: Evie. Evil queen's daughter.

Doug: Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already... the history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101.

Mal: Let me guess. New class? Come on, guys,
let's go find our dorms.

Doug: Dopey, doc, bashful, happy, grumpy, sleepy, and...

Y/N and Carlos: Sneezy.