Three Minus Bree

"Hey, did you guys know we had a study abroad program?" Bree asked as she approached the other four, who were at the circular bench in school.

"Why would I go to another country to do something I don't do here?" Adam asked.

"Look, it says you get to spend a whole semester at a high school in Australia. And guess what? I applied." Bree said.

"Cool! Kelly Porter went last year. She got sucker punched by a kangaroo." Leo said.

"Well, all right. I guess we're going to Australia." Adam said.

"Uh, no, no, no. No way. This is my thing. I mean, I can finally be on my own. I can study, travel make new friends..." Bree trailed off.

"Mmm, I hate to be a wet blanket-" Chase started.

"Mmm, no, you don't." Jodie said, interrupting Chase.

"But Mr. Davenport is never gonna let you do this. You can't go on missions if you're halfway across the world." Chase continued.

"Well, sure I can. I mean, I haven't figured out all the details yet, but there's gotta be a way to make it work." Bree said.

"Not unless these two can unlock a new ability to make up for you not being here." Jodie said.

"Ooh! Well, maybe I can unlock an ability when I can disappear and reappear somewhere else, like Jo. Let me try." Adam said. He got up from the bench, closed his eyes and grunted while the others watched. "Did it work?" Adam asked, opening his eyes.

"You didn't do it long enough. Try it again, this time, more grunting." Chase said.

Adam closed his eyes again and started grutning. Chase then motioned for Bree, Leo and Jodie to follow him, and the four walked around to the other side of Adam. Adam then opened his eyes again, and they all started cheering.

"You did it!" "Yeah!" "You're like me now!" "Whoo!" "Oh!" All five of them exclaimed.

***
"Bree, is there something you wanna tell me?" Donald asked as he walked into the living room.

"I got this. Look, we all like you, but we think Tasha could've done better." Adam said and walked into the kitchen, who was followed by Chase and Jodie.

"I just got a call that said you'd been accepted to study in Australia." Donald said.

"Wait-What? That's crazy! Did they mention what day I'm leaving?" Bree asked, standing up from the couch.

"You're not going." Donald said.

"Why?!" Bree protested.

"Come on, Bree! It was obvious. Even Adam saw that one coming." Chase said.

"No idea what you're talking about. Already moved on to cold cuts." Adam said, as Jodie handed him the food.

"You can't abandon the team. What if Adam, Chase and Jo picked up and left for a month?" Donald asked, turning back to Bree.

"Well, then I wouldn't have to go to Australia. I wouldn't just be leaving you guys. I can super speed back any time you need me." Bree said.

"That's not the only issue. What about your bionics? Your training? Your capsule?" Donald asked.

"Mr. Davenport, this is really important to me. Can't we at least discuss it?" Bree said.

"We just did. You're not studying abroad. End of conversation." Donald said and walked away.

"This is so unfair!" Bree complained.

"Don't worry, Bree, I'll get you to Australia." Adam said. He grabbed Bree's hand and then started grunting.