Chapter one

"Take the carriages and a few guards , I want you to go to the village and visit the peasants." The queen of France told her daughter , not even bothering to look away from her own reflection in the golden framed mirror.

"That would have no use" the French princess told her mother with a soft sigh. "They all hate me . I have other ways to spend my day except for sitting in a carriage while things and bad words thrown at me."

The queen of France turned around , finally to meet her daughter's worried eyes . "Camila," she said softly and took a a few steps towards the small brunette. "You must understand that going to the villages once in a while is highly important."

"I know it is." The young Princess cut her mother's sentence , not willing to receive another lecture from the queen of France

"Go" the queen said softly , resting her hand on her daughter 's shoulder . The young princess nodded , straight ing up her dress , "I will , as you wish "

Camila Cabello, the princess and future queen of France . She is only seventeen, but she knows exactly what the future holds for her.She will be marrying the King of Scott's Austin, pretty soon and them both will be living in the French court and rule France and have kids and that's exactly how everything should go

The small brunette with hated visiting the villages with peasent who despised the whole royal family ever since the hunger took place in the kingdom and no one did much to care of these poor peasants . Camila knew as she got in the royal carriage that she will not be welcomed nicely in the villages , but she had to obey her mother , the queen of France . She bit down on her lower lip as she felt the carriage staring to move , with the guards riding along on their horses.

////////////////////////////////////////////

"Mother , where are you going?" The green eyed asked as she watched her mother getting ready to go out . "Lauren,I told you, I have to go to work." The tall women replied.

Lauren was happy with her mother's job . Not many people got the fortune of working in the French court for the royal family, and it definitely helped them with money and food, especially after her dad passed away after he got very sick and couldn't be healed . She just wished that her mother would be home a bit more .

"Don't get our of the house . There is probably going to be a big fuss. I heard that Princess Camila is going to pay a visit " Mother told her.

At that, Lauren raised her eyebrow . "That's refreshing . I thought no one cared about us" She mumbled .

"None of them really cares . Every once in a while our lovely queen makes sure the village is that they still got everything under control . I bet the princess is not going to be welcomed very nicely. Make sure to stay in ,I don't want you to get into trouble while I'm gone." The green eyed girls mother told her as she reached the wooden door .

-----------------------------------------

Camila closed her eyes and took a deep breath . She could already hear the ppl shouting on the way and knew that they were ready for her in the village.

You don't care about us ! . We starve to death because of you!

Camila looked outside from the small window , people were starting to crowd around the carriage and blocked they way. The guards tried their best to keep the people away but it only got worse . The French princess opened the door of the carriage and walked out carefully , fully aware of the fuss and screams around her . She couldn't tell what as she tried to dodge from the flying object. The guards began to push people away but it didn't stop anything . The young princess started to run away for all people that didn't even seem to notice that there target has disappeared . The guards were also too busy fighting with the peasants and couldn't notice the running princess .

Camila was running as fast. And far as she could .Her heart was racing and she was breathing heavily. A few tears run down her cheeks.

When she felt like she could run no more , she stopped to catch her breath . As she looked around , she realized that she was lost. She'd never been that far away from court and fear began to spread through her body .

The young princess took her lower lip between her teeth as she was walking around the village that was not familiar whatsoever. She search for someone to have her find her way back, but failed miserably . In this part of the village there were no people at all. They were on probably busy in the village center as she guessed , or locked in their small houses that seemed tiny to her.a wave of panic hit her as she felt a few drops of rain and before she knew it it was pouring rain .

The princess was shaking violently as she found a small hut . She didn't do much thinking as she ran to The wooden floor and knocked on it loudly . It kept raining and she was shaking . She hugged her self to keep herself warm , praying for someone to open the door.

-------------------------------------

Lauren did as she was told. She was making dinner as she listens to the rain , falling from the sky. A loud knock on the door made her jump. She gulped as she made her way towards the door , it wasn't her mother for sure , so who could it be?

Lauren unlock the wooden door and opened it carefully . Nothing prepared her of the sight of a completely soaked girl, who seemed about her age wearing a puffy dress that seemed dirty and wet but still, a hundred times better than any dress Lauren has ever worn. The girl was shaking violently from the cold . "W-who are you ?" Lauren managed to let out .

" I am Karla Camila Cabello , princess and future queen of France ." The smoked girl in puffy dress said simply.

Lauren's jaw dropped at the girls's name , as she stood there and studied the girl name . Who knew the future queen of France looked so stunning? With a dark brown hair that was wet from the rain and beautiful chocolate eyes that stole Lauren's breath away.

" I command you to let me in. " The princess spoke confidently.
----------------
Thanks for reading its a really good story also reminder that this story is from 5hfanfiction.com . I'm not the original author . Comment if you want more :)