Chapter Ten

"Please," She begged. "I love you." She let out and could see the sudden spark in Camila's eyes at these three words, coming from Lauren. But the spark faded and was replaced with pain again.

"No, you don't."

-

No. Camila thought. No, no, no, no. Suddenly, the meaning of what she did hit her, and she cried harder than she did before. She sat on the cold ground, bringing her knees to her chest and burying her watery face in her knees, sobbing and shaking. I told her to leave. I commanded her to leave and never come back again. Lauren wasn't going to come back. Not this time. The thought broke her completely. The green eyed beauty's words still echoed in her mind constantly. Please, I love you.

"No!" She screamed, kicking a chair, sobbing and shaking harder than before. She was gone. She was really gone. Lauren was gone.

Please, I love you.

"I love you too." She mumbled quietly, between sobs.

--

Austin was walking back and forth through a large hall in the castle. The fact that the green eyed peasant broke Camila, his Camila's heart, made him unexpectedly happy. It was his chance to get his princess back. He was deep in thoughts until a certain crying girl that was running through the hall caught his attention and pulled him out of the sea of thoughts. He grasped her wrist as she passed near him. The future king of France looked into the frightened, watery, emerald eyes.

"Let me go, please! Just leave me alone!" Lauren pleaded through sobs. Camila commanded her to leave the castle and never come back. And it was all her fault. She let Brad kiss her and Camila somehow found out about it. I broke Camila's heart. She thought, thinking back of the young princess's fragile, crying form. She couldn't bare looking at Camila's future husband, but he grasped her wrist tightly and didn't seem like he was about to let her go. "Please, I'm leaving. She told me to leave." Her voice cracked.

"Not so fast." Austin said coldly, not caring about the sobbing girl in front of him. He dragged her by her wrist and led her towards his room, telling her to shut up as they passed Camila's bedroom. But Lauren wasn't even sure if the young princess was going to help her, if she even cared about her anymore.

"What do you want from me?" Lauren asked as her future king made her sit on a chair as he locked his bedroom door.

He brought a piece of cloth and tied her to the chair, making sure that she won't try to escape. "I want to make you pay for trying to take my future wife and for breaking her heart. But, most importantly, I'm making sure that you won't go back to Camila. That's why I'm keeping you here. I will not let you sabotage me and Camila's wedding." He spat out.

Lauren's heart dropped in her chest at his words and suddenly fear was all she could feel. "You can't keep me here!" She let out, moving in the chair she's been tied to, by her wrists and her legs.

Austin grinned. "Of course I can." He stated, leaning forward, closer to the green eyed's face. "Now, what is your name?"

Lauren clenched her jaw, staying silent. Her head flew back as Austin's fist collided with the side of her face, she cried in pain. "What is your name?" He repeated.

"Lauren." She let out weakly.

"Lauren. I'm going now to see my future wife and you'll stay here, quietly, or I'll find you and your family and I'll kill all of you." He said lowly before turning around to walk out of the room and lock the door behind him. And Lauren obeyed. Not just because of the fear that managed to paralyze her, but also because she couldn't think straight with the throbbing pain in her head. All she really had in mind was the two words that took all the hope she had away. Future wife.