vii

song playing: you (=i) — bol4, galaxy (우주를 줄게) — bol4 

jay blinks in the morning light as he glances around, rubbing his eyes to fix his blurry vision. he spots sunghoon and sunoo sprawled on the floor as they slept, sunghoon's hands around sunoo, noses touching each other.

god they're so cute it's sickening.

his gaze falls on heeseung, who has pulled his knees to his chest and rested his head on the armrest of the couch, his fluffy mop of brown hair strewn across. jay moves closer to move a strand of his hair away from his face as he stares at heeseung's face in peaceful slumber. 

he looked like he was sculpted by the gods. 

jay's breath hitches as he looks at heeseung's lips for a second longer than he should have. 

you utter creep park jeongseong.

stop staring at him in his sleep.

 as heeseung's eyelashes flutter open, jay jumps slightly and crawls back, hoping heeseung didn't notice whatever he was doing. heeseung stretches his arms and smiles at jay before stifling a yawn behind his hands.

"good morning."

"g-good morning!" jay stutters, and he slaps himself internally.

cute, heeseung thinks.

"did we fall asleep mid-movie?" jay asks, and curses himself out later.

you just asked the most obvious question in existence.

great job park jay.

"uh...well obviously? seeing as we were all in dreamland a few hours back i'm going to throw a guess and say that's what happened." heeseung laughs, and jay chuckles awkwardly.

"yeah, that was silly to ask."

heeseung gets off the couch and walks over to the bathroom, and jay sits fiddling with his rings until heeseung calls him.

"jay?"

"yeah?" jay walks to the bathroom and heeseung hands him a brush.

"you can use this, it's new. the toothpaste is here."

jay was grateful heeseung remembered.

"thanks heeseung."

"anytime," heeseung pats his shoulder before walking upstairs, jay feels his skin burn and tingle under his touch.

is it just me or is it getting really hot in here.

jay joins heeseung, sunoo and sunghoon in the kitchen as they have breakfast, with occasional laughs in between.

"jay, come sit here." heeseung pats the empty seat next to him, and puts 3 pancakes on his plate when jay is seated.

jay smiles as he starts eating, and heeseung almost squeals at how cute he looked with food in his cheeks.

HE LOOKS LIKE A GODDAMN SQUIRREL HELP ME I CAN'T BREATHE-

heeseung takes no mind of his screaming thoughts as he eats, and then cringes when he sees sunghoon kiss sunoo.

"not here, sunghoon." sunoo mumbles shyly, as jay and heeseung nod vigorously.

"yeah sunghoon, not here," jay mimics sunoo, wincing when a blueberry comes flying his way, "hey watch it you-"

"alright no fighting, no kissing, and no flicking blueberries at each other. let your minds be at peace, children." heeseung inhales and exhales, as he puts his palms together.

"shut up heeseung."

"i fail to see the respect in that sentence."

"ah shit right. shut up heeseung hyung - i thought you said no flicking blueberries at people!" sunghoon shrieks, and heeseung sticks his tongue out at him.

"very mature, hyung." jay snickers, as heeseung rolls his eyes.

silence falls over the four as they eat.

until heeseung breaks it.

"stop kissing sunoo i swear to god-"

"you're just jealous you don't have anyone to kiss!"

fun fact: jay hates pda, unless it's the sunsun couple or him that's doing it.

a/n:

hello ^•^

filler chapter alert >•<

this is sooo shortt–

on the bright side, we finally see a bit of what goes on in jay's head~ i loved writing from this point of view and i hope you love reading it too~~

updates are probablyy going to become slow, my exams are starting and my creativity is dyingg ㅠㅠ
my suggestion box is open, if any of y'all have anything ^0^

lots of love,
niki :3