♫ song playing: heartbeat — suran 

"ow! what was that for?"

"for not telling me any of..this! what the fuck hyung? i thought i was your best friend!" sunoo hits heeseung again, sulking.

"will you stop doing that –"

"you deserve it. anyways back to your jay problem. let me think..."

"i didn't know you could think, damn." heeseung claps a hand against his mouth in fake shock; and sunoo hits him yet again. (heeseung thinks this is violence – someone call 911.)

"shut up. now, i could give you his number....oh my god yes – i could set you guys up on a date!" sunoo shrieks; heeseung's eyes widen.

"no! whats wrong with you – i'm not going on a date with him!"

"uh yes you are. what's the hitch–"

"the hitch, is that i barely know the guy!" 

 "and yet, you like him–"

"we're not sure of that–"

"–and he likes you–"

"we are not sure of that either–"

"kindly refrain from interrupting my thought process. now, all you have to do is go on a date and ta-da! you have a boyfriend and you'll live happily ever after."

"sunoo it doesn't work like that. this isn't fairytale", heeseung deadpans.

"it will if you want it to. it's all based on you hyung, you ask him out – you have a boyfriend. you don't – you'll be a single potato forever."

"ok not forever–"

"yes forever. this is literally fate – you're basically soulmates at this point." sunoo says matter-of-factly; heeseung wants to smack his head.

"taking it a bit too far sunoo, don't you think?"

"hm...nope. look, just do it!"

on the contrary to heeseung's thoughts, sunoo hadn't been joking when he said "set you guys up on a date."

after multiple negative responses from heeseung, he had taken it upon himself to make the two get together – starting with, of course, setting up a date.

like, an actual date.

heeseung had screeched when he heard this, embarrassment reaching its peak when he hears what sunoo had said to jay.

"jay hyung~ can you do me a favor? seungie hyung really wants to ask you on a date, but he's too shy to, so can you go on a date with him?"

heeseung wants to bury himself 8 feet under the ground.

"oh come on it's not that bad...right?"

"not bad? sunoo you just – forget it i'm not coming out of here." heeseung mumbles out, lying face down on the floor, because sunoo had taken over his couch.

"yes you are."

"no i'm not."

"i'll drag you out."

"try me. i've glued myself to the floor."

sunoo rolls his eyes before pulling heeseung by his leg; he doesn't budge.

"bitch are you serious?"