CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

2 months have passed... those two months have been the happiest days of their lives, theyre always communicating, they always find time for one another despite the fact na they're very busy with their own projects...

but for the past 2 weeks naninibago si sarah kay gerald, after nya bumalik from an out of town to promote his movie with ate maja parang nagiba si ge... he doesnt reply much anymore... nakakalimot na rin mag goodnight or mag good morning, hes always "on the go" minsan hindi na nya sinasabi sakin kung ano ang lakad nya.. pero hindi... wala ito, hello ate maja yun! di ko dapat iniisip to... sabi nya sa sarili.

ring ring ring....

sarah: yenggay? kamusta?

yeng:hi sars lunch tayo? nag aaya na si shin last week pa.

Sarah: ah... sige mga 1 pm okay lang? meet ko kayo dun :)

Yeng: okaaayyyy! see you soon!

and they hung up...

Sa tried calling ge and a couple of rings later he finally answered

Sarah: babe? uhm nag aya ng lunch si Yeng sa Eastwood, im going to meet them for lunch im gonna get dropped off na lang kasi kasama ko naman si ate anna, will you be able to pick me up?

Gerald: Sure babe sige, call me when youre done 

Sarah: okay babe, love you.

Gerald: uhm yeah, love you too.

It was like an ordinary day for sarah, she was so excited to meet her friends, namiss nya ang mga close friends nya. Sarah got dropped of at their meeting place, hindi na sya sinamahan ng ate anna nya, then she saw them, waved at them... they also waved back, but for some reason Sarah felt uneasy, is there something wrong? she asked herself, she was walking towards them and at the same time she has this feeling of uneasiness... 

Yeng looked uncomfortable, Shin looked stressed, although they are smiling but they know deep inside that their friend knows them so much and could tell just by looking at them that there is something wrong, no matter how they deny it.

Sarah came in the restaurant, hugged and kissed her friends, smiled at them and said "spill na!" 

Yeng: Sars, i wanted to show you something pero sana hindi dito... 

Sarah: huh? bakit? uhm yeng ok ka lang? ate shin, whats wrong? she asked with an awkward smile.

Shin: well... basta tara punta tayo sa condo mo, dun na lang natin ituloy to!

Sarah stared at her friends face... Yeng looked worried... Shin looked angry... she doesnt know whats going on, "sige, lets go" mahina nyang sagot.

No one talked on the way to the condo, Sarah felt nervous, she doesnt know why her friends are acting this way, should she be scared? what is it about ba? she doesnt know what to feel, though her gutt says theres something wrong and its about her, she tried to tell herself na it isn't, it couldnt be about her, shes fine naman and happy.

 When they got to sarah's condo yeng immediately told her that she's going to the kitchen to get water, Sarah turned the aircon on and Shin stood beside Sarah, when yeng got back she placed the water on the small table and tok a deep breathe... 

"Sars, i have something to show you" Yeng took out a ppicture out of the envelope she was holding since she left her house... 

Sarah couldn't believe what she was seeing, it was him with her they were dancing, he was hugging her from behind, they looked drunk.

"Yeng, ano to?" she asked with a surprise voice

Sars, si ge yan with maja!

I know, pero bakit mo pinapakita sakin to? 

That was taken two weeks ago sars, after party ng kasal ng cousin ni maj yan, i know because my cousin took that picture, he was hired as a photogapher for the event, i have more... binigay ng pinsan ko sakin. Sars im sorry, i felt lang na i have to show you this.

Yeng, are you kidding me? anong kasal? gerald never told me na nagpunta sya sa kasal? lalo na kasal ng pinsan ni ate maj, yeng hindi magandang biro to!

Sars, please, nasa harap mo na ang evidence, akit naman magsisinungaling si yeng? come on!

Shin, naniniwala ka dito? sa panahon ngayon madali nang mag photoshop!

Shin hugged sarah... Sarah tried to push her friend back but there is no use, she felt weak and then it came to her.

flashback:

Gerald dropped by her condo that day and she wasn't really expecting him because ang alam nya he has work that day, "babe, i came to let you know na uuwi ako ng Gen San this weekend overnight lang, just wanted to visit my mum" gerald said "ah ok sige babe, pero sorry hindi kita masasamahan alam mo naman na i have a tvc shoot this weekend aswell, basta mag ingat ka dun ah, mamimiss kita." That's how their conversation went.

Ngayon lang na realise ni Sarah na on that day for some reason, Gerald looked fidgety, hindi ito makatingin sa kanya nung nagpaala ito...

Could it be the weekend he told her na uuwi sya ng Gen San was a lie? 

hindi pa rin makapaniwala si Sarah, she sat down on her chair holding on to Shin, she couldnt cry... she couldnt speak or move... after some time she finally spoke "ate Shin, Yengay... i need to call ge and talk to him about this" she said looking at the floor.

Shin: sure Sars, tawagan mo na sya and pag nandito na sya we'll leave right away.

Sarah called Gerald after a few rings he answered:

Gerald: hello babe? do i pick you up now?

Sarah: Im at home, punta ka dito we have to talk

Gerald felt weird hearing the way sarah talked, he felt uneasy like he knew there was something wrong but he couldnt pin point it.

Gerald: uhm okay babe, ill see you in a bit..

before he could even say i love you and goodbye she already hung up.

OKAY! hello guys it has been a long time! as in long time talaga! hahaha! im sorry! i apologise! medyo magiging heavy na ang story after this update sana magustuhan nyo pa rin! 

Anyways... i know i have been gone for a long time, i havent updated my fanfic for what half a year? pasensya na po, my ASHRALD heart was broken kasi... hirap mag move on... haayyy life, but syempre i had to finish what i started so here it is, ill be updating when i have free time, atleast once a week :) 

Ano kaya ang nasa isip ni gerald pag nakikita nya si sarah sa tv, or pag naririnig nya yung pag kumakanta si Sarah sa asap? im still so bitter! still dont understand how fast things changed :( 

but life is...  well life and it will go on no matter what so yeah... well i am blabbing na so i better stop! 

thanks guys! godbless!