CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

Sarah was interviewed left and right, ejay was also interviewed left and right... well it has been like this for the past week, everytime sarah is out to work the media is always waiting for her just to interview her... she tells them the same thing, that they are only friends... which is the truth, but nobody believes them. today sarah is having a meeting with her producers as they are starting to rehearse in a couple of days, she was walking to enter the ABS building when she was approached by the media

"sarah ano ba talaga status nyo ni ejay falcon"

"kayo na ba?"

"kelan pa naging kayo?"

"totoo ba yung chismis na matagal na daw kayo?"

"in a secret relationship ba kayo?"

there were endless questions as they followed her...

she stopped walking and she smiled to them...

"wala pong katotohanan lahat yan, matalik na magkaibigan po kami ni ejay, please tama na po, wala pong dapat aminin dahil wala pong namamagitan samin, we are good friends... as she was talking she saw him... she saw him walked past her... but he did not look at her, well he was wearing his aviators and shes pretty sure he didnt look at her or even payed her any attention.. he just walked past... and it kind of hurt... her.

"were close friends... ejay is one of my best friends" she continued "maraming salamat po, i have to go. sarah started walking away from the reporters... she saw gerald got into the elevator, she walked a bit slowly so she would miss the elevator... she saw it closing... the boy inside is still looking down...

-----------------------------------------

Gerald was in a hurry, he saw that there was a comotion going on, its a scene that is normal for them, so he just walked straight as he got nearer he realised who was getting intervied... he heard her "were just friend" ... thats what he heard as he walked past her, he looked at her face, she was looking at him... gerald was looking at her intently he knew no one would see because he's wearing his aviators... he just kept walking until she was out of his sight... he stopped infront of the elevator and prayed for it to open soon... and "DING" it did... he got into the elevator and then he saw her... he saw her walking towards the elevator... he prayed harder, he looked down and prayed for the elevator to close already... he doesnt wan to be in there with her... and then the elevator started to close... he sighed...

"friends?! ... deny deny deny... weve been there sarah... and done that!" he doesnt believe her

..........................................................

Sarah knocked on the door and opened it, she smiled at everyone and said hello, they all greeted her back, teacher g was there and the g-force dancers, boss vic was there and the staffs and crews and the director and mr loui ocampo was there...

Mr Loui: Sarah hello! dala mo na yung list of songs mo?

Sarah: yes po sir loui and she handed it to him

Gerald was next to sir loui, he's kind of in the bad mood already when he saw sarah got in the office... on the list he saw an unfamiliar song... he imediately felt irritated... ans he assuemed its her song for him... he doesnt mind it, but hes the producer of this concert and hes not having it in this concert...

Gerald: why are you singing "you are my song"? what is that about? he asked coldly

Sarah: well kasi thats a song for my friend

he couldnt believe what he was hearing... were not doing that, aalisin natin yan, the song is old and it's the only song na medyo naiiba sa lahat ng songs

what do you mean naiiba? iritang tanong ni sarah

naiiba! different! he answered sarcastically... and plus thats another singers song, kailangan pa natin kumuha ng rights dyan for sure and we have to pay aswell...

sandali... he cut him... i already talked to ms regine and pumayag sya na kantahin ko yan, for FREE! and nasan na yung sinasabi mo na walang problema sa budget???

gerald stood infront of sarah, only s wide table was seperating them...

ako ang producer dito sarah he said looking intently at her

alam ko! kaya nga producer ka hindi ka musical director or director! wala kang karapatan sa mga song choices ko! he said getting angry

may karapatan ako, ako ang producer! isang palpak lang or isang hindi magandang performance mo maaapektuhan ang kita ko! he said angrily

ah basta hindi aalissin yan sa list of songs!!!!

aalisin!!!!

HINDI!

AALISIN NATIN SARAH OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR ELSE WHAT?! SHE SAID GIVING HIM A GREASY STARE

HINDI NA ITUTULO TONG CONCERT NATO PAG PINILIT MO YANG KATIGASAN NG ULO MO!!!!

AH GANON? E DI WAG! WAG NA! WALA NANG CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and with that she walked out.....