CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

In sarah's condo

Ejay! can you believe that? hes so absurd! he's crazy! what was he thinking na kaya nya kong sigaw-sigawan ng ganun?! ang kapal! ang kapal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sars.. calm down bakit kasi pinilit mo pa? ok lang naman kahit hindi mo na yun kantahin... sinuggest ko lang naman yun kasi favourite song ni empress yun and ikaw ang favourite singer nya... pag narinig nya yun dun sa concert mo nako! hehe! pero ok lang yun wag na... papapuntahin ko na lang sya dito kantahan mo na lang...

wala ng concert...

HUH? ANO?

wala na! ayoko na! ok lang yun!

sars ano ka ba naman!

nako mr falcon kung nandun ka lang! baka manapak ka pa pag nakita mong ginaganun ganun ka ng taong yun nako kung ikaw nasa posisyon ko baka nako ewan ko! imbyerna talaga!

baka naman nagseselos...

ano? bakit? saan?

uy! curious! hahhahhaa

kapal mo ah! wag mo kong biruin ng ganyan! tatamaan ka!

sarah and ejay just finished eating, they cooked pasta and had a glass of wine each...

ako na maghuhugas sars...

iwanan mo na yan dyan! maaga pa shooting mo bukas ako na yan!

sure ka?

oo naman! sige na! 

okey! sabi mo eh! 

oy ejay... thank you ah! 

wala yun! ano ka ba... 

kasi naman lagi kitang iniistorrbo!

hindi istorbo yun ano ka ba! 

thank you!

basta dadalhin ko dito si empress ah! kantahan mo ah!

hahahah! loko ka talaga!

joke lang! sige na! 

they hugged and beso and he left...

------------------------------------------

Sarah was in the kitchen getting ready to wash the dishes when she heard her doorbell rang, she wiped her wet hands and went to open the door...

when she opened it she was shocked... but she didnt show him that...

anong kailangan mo? she said in mataray tone

;;; uhmmm... i asked Anna for your address... he said in a low voice

she gave him a so what look...

i just wanted to apologise, he said in a very confident tone, sorry sa nangyari kanina i didnt mean to yell and act like that...

pasok ka, she said still in a mataray voice, she headed towards the kitchen...

he got inside, the place is nice, white and green was the motif, green curtains, big and comfy seats, large pillows on the floor, a very big widescreen tv , paitings were hanging on the wall.. fammily photos, photos of her with family and friends... large dining table inbetween the kitchen and the living room.. the place is spacious, nice and warm he likes it...

coffee? water? juice? she asked him

uhm juice na lang...

sige umupo ka mr anderson dito sa bench table

and he did... nice place 

thank you...

she was washing the dishes and gerald was just looking at the kitchen.. the mess caught his attention...

ano yan? bat makalat?

ah, nagluto kami ni ano... ni ejay, kakauwi nya lang, nag pasta kami! ussually sha nagliligpit pagka kain, e he has work early tomorrow kaya pinauwi ko na...

awkward silence...

then sarah realised what came out of her mouth... omgosh! he might take it the wrong way...

uhmmm so ano gerald, ok na yun, yung nangyari kanina...

gerald was kind of not expecting to hear what he heard... they used to do that together... now iba na ang gumagawa nun with sarah...

ah yeah, he began... anyways, lets forget about that... so tuloy na natin yung concert? he asked coldly

sarah turned around to face him... tutuloy pa rin natin?

oo naman, ano lets do it? his voice still cold and sounding like a real boss a masungit boss

okey! sige... she said and she smiled

gerald melted seeing her smiling... but he composed himself... ok sige na! im going na rin, its getting late na eh... he headed towards the door and sarah followed...

before sarah could close the door behind him he turned around and said... by the way if you really wanted to sing that song... you could. he said coldly

talaga mr anderson?

yes.

thank you! and she started laughing...

gerald couldnt help it... he saw her smile a while ago and now she's laughing... this brings joy in his heart... without him knowing bumigay pala sya... he was smiling.. sarah can see it...

O sige na mr sungit! biruin mo naka smile ka oh!

gerald suddenly erased the smile on his face and cleared his throat...

hay nako Mr. Anderson, pag lagi kang galit papanget! 

sige na Ms. Geronimo, ill go ahed. goodbye.

bye... she smiled sadly and closed the door.

"he did change... what happened to you ge..." she asked herself

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Gerald didnt want to hear her sing that song for ejay... he felt that the moment she sings it that he will die... but he has to do whats right (what he think is right) to forget and to let go... even though it hurts him... even though it kills him deep inside...

------------------------------

HELLO GUYS! 3 UPDATES! GANYAN KO KAAYO KA MAHAL :) HEHE! GODBLESS US ALL!