CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Gerald got home from taping, he was sent home early because he wasn't able to concentrate and he irritated a lot of people on the set specially his co star maria soriano, he kept forgetting his lines and had more than 10 retakes, maria couldnt help it anymore and she told gerald off

Maria: mahiya ka naman! pang ilang takes na to ah 

Gerald: pasensya na po ms maria, sorry po...

and she started to walk out... gerald ran after her but she warned him to not follow. he was left there, napahiya sya, but he knows that it was entirely his fault, nilapita n sya ni direk...

Direk: ge pack up na, lets do this some other time

Gerald: pasensya na po direk, sorry po talaga

Direk just stared at gerald, although he was also pissed off he didnt bother to tell him off, he knows gerald, and he knows na may pinag dadaanan na mabigat ang binata kahit hindi ito magsalita.

Gerald rang his friend...

ring... ring... ring...

Fred: hello, ge! whats up bro?

Gerald: pare come over, bring the gang... lets have a drink

Fred: ha? why? 

Gerald: wala lang tara na? ill be waiting ah!

Fred: alright! ill be there in an hour or so...

In less than an hour his friends came... JV, Fred and Rayver were the only ones he could take with him. They started drinking up, talking about anything but at the same time his friends know exactly why they are drinking up, they knew that its because sarah is leaving the next day.

------------------------------------

Sarah threw a get together party for her closest friends in the industry, it was held in their restaurant, Sam milby was there piolo, kc, the gforce, teacher g, the champions was there, mr martin, mr gary and his family, ms zsa zsa and her daughters, kim and xian and matteo was there, sila robi, toni and her sister, her the voice family, asap and sarah g live family, ms regine and mr ogie, the kanto boys, everyone was there, every one she worked with in the past. Everyone was having fun, dancing , singing, everyone wished her well, it was a fun filled night and Sarah was very happy, well she is its just that she felt like the night isnt complete despite the fact that everyone was there, everyone she loves, everyone she cares for... well almost. 

Sarah's party ended around 1 in the morning, all the visitors had gone home, some are drunk aswell. Sarah looked up in the sky, staring at the stars... "im leaving on a jetplane" she started singing to herself, she was about to leave the resto when her phone rang...

she checked who the caller is... it was fred... she didnt know why he's calling her, she doesnt even want to know, she stared at her phone until it stoped ringing... why would he call me? at this time? she asked her self... maybe magpapaalam? or mag sosorry? hmmm... she was busy talking to herself when the phone rang again... it was fred, again... she waited for it to end but it wouldnt so she decided to answer it...

SArah: hello?

Fred: SARS? pasigaw nito

Sarah: hello fred? why are you calling me? medyo masingit nyang tanong

Fred: Sarah, i know i dont have the right to ask this of you, but can you please come over? gerald is so drunk, hes way over his head, he is literally crawling to get to his car, he wanted to drive to your house...

sarah could feel the intensity in freds voice...

Sarah: im sorry fred, i dont think you should be calling me, you should call his girlfriend, and plus my flight is at 10 in the morning and i have to be in the airport really early...