Rena

Wonwoo's POV

After a long drive we arrived at my house, I would have taken her home but I had no idea where she lived. As I put the car in park and unbuckled my seatbelt, I turned my attention to the women that was occupying my passenger seat. She looked beautiful and peaceful, while her dark blond hair covered her angelic face. So carefully so I pushed it out of the way so I could get a better look at her. Oh how I was so luck to finally have her, to be whatever she needed and to protect her at all costs.

I was surprised she took Rena's situation so easily, but I guess it's because she felt sympathetic. I applaud her for keeping such a cool attitude about it, I was so sure she would lash out at me and yell about all the wrongs I've done in my life. But I feel so grateful towards her and she supported me on the matter.

I didn't want to wake her, but since it stopped raining I wanted to take the chance to get everything inside before we got caught in the cold rain. "Jamie," I whispered as I shook her gently, she groaned in response making me chuckle. How cute.

"We've arrived baby," I say as I took the seatbelt off for her, she finally flutters her eyelids open as she gave me a tired look. "I'm sorry to wake you, but it stopped raining and I wanted to get things inside." She stretched and sent a yawn my way. While she prepared herself to get out, I swing my door open and step out myself. Unlocking the hatch and pushing it up, grabbing as many bags I could, then walk towards the door. Unlocking it smoothly and setting the current luggage inside, when I walked back outside Jamie met me at the sidewalk so I take the bags from her hands and put them inside.

"Why're we here? What's this place?" She asked biting her lip in a curious thought.

"This is mine and DK's house, but I won't be here for long I've finally found an apartment for myself. It's about twenty minutes from here. I uh, would have taken you home but I didn't know your address."

"That's fine, I can call Jungkook later to pick me up," She assured me with a smile as I led her into the house. She followed me to kitchen and silently watched me as I began to turn the coffee pot on waiting patiently for it to start pouring.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her and she nodded grabbing her stomach as it growled at the mention of food. I laughed and give her a quick kiss to the cheek. "What are you craving for?"

"I could use some home made Alfredo right now," she groaned as she sat down at the small round dinning table.

"Lucky for you we have just the ingredients for that." I smile at her while setting a pan on the stove getting ready to make the sauce. As I was grabbing the Parmesan and Mozzarella out of the fridge my phone started ringing, I gave it a glance at the counter where it was resting to look at the contact.

"Rena" displayed on the screen, I gave Jamie a nervous glance who was occupied in her own cellar device. I picked up the phone and hesitated before I answered.

Rena - Bold
Wonwoo - Italic

"What's up?" I spoke into the phone as I grabbing the heavy whipping cream and butter out of the fridge.

"Are you busy?"

"Kind of, why, what's the matter?"

"I need to come over."

"Now is not a good time, I have company over."

"Who? Vernon?"

"No, someone else. I can meet you tomorrow?"

"I'm already outside. Let me in it's important."

"Fuck Rena you can't just show up with letting me know!"