Stop crying!

-Origin smp- (again)

this is inspired btw

-Author-

"Hey Tommy-?" The  Ender prince gently said while going up to him so that he wouldn't scare him. The prince gently tapped his shoulder. The blonde turned to him with tears rolling down his rosy cheeks. Ranboo's eyes widened and started panicking. Ranboo thought that Tommy was getting hurt because of his tears. Since Ranboo was a Enderman it hurts when he cries. So it confuses him when Tommy cries. The prince quickly rushed to him and screamed at him to stop crying. "STOP IT! STOP CRYING!" Ranboo shouted. He quickly started wiping the blonde's tears away even tho it hurts his fingers. Tommy looked at the taller confused and took away his hands away from his cheeks. Tommy wiped off his tears himself and looked at Ranboo. "Ranboo what were you thinking!? You were getting hurt!" Tommy shouted concerned. "B-but you were crying and- i thought- I-" Ranboo stuttered. Tommy smiled. "Ranboo i don't get hurt. Don't worry ok?" The blonde said giving the prince a hug. The prince hugged back and sighed. "I'm sorry if i made you do that ranboo-" Tommy looked at the taller and smiled awkwardly. Ranboo pushed Tommy away. "Hmph!" The prince said crossing his arms and turning away. "RanbOoOo NAoOoO" The blonde said as he faked cried.

(They're besties.)