8.

Ryan's pov:

As soon we entered the cafeteria I spotted Farah with Elena. Matt told me early that he felt that they both may know each other. That's a good sign, it will help us both to get along with them. Matt told everyone to follow him and I winked at him. Soon we settled near both of them.

As Farah greeted me she was very shy. She looked super cute when she was shy. As soon as Matt told them that we were twins and called Elena sweetheart. Matt is not a person to say endearment to anyone, especially to girls so this is new. She was blushing. I get that she too feels something for him. As for my Farah, there is something also because by the way she is shy and I can feel her nervousness, I get the feeling she also felt something for me, maybe less but something. We all talked for 1 hour during our break time. I felt both of them were very nice. As I was talking to Farah, Matt was looking at me teasingly asking with his eyes what was going on. Soon we left for our other classes. As soon as we were out. Matt asked me mockingly.

Matt: Seriously I told you about my pretty lady and you didn't tell me about Farah. It's my fault I was occupied with Elena it took me a little time to realize, so what's going on?

Ryan: I felt the same thing as you felt for Elena.

Matt looked at me shocked. Then said seriously.

Matt: jokes apart are you serious bro?

Ryan: yes bro.

Matt: that's new. But I must say she is a nice person. Thank god bro we didn't fall for each other's girls.

Matt said to me laughing.

Ryan: yes bro.

Matt: then we must get them before anyone gets any chance.

I said to him seriously.

Ryan: there is not a single chance for anyone apart from us.

Matt also becomes serious now.

Matt: yes bro.

And I am damn serious about this. Soon we told others about girls and they were all happy about it.

For a few weeks, we used to meet at the cafeteria. Today Matt asked Elena to meet him outside college and she accepted. Matt was getting ready and asking me how I was looking after every 5 minutes. I was getting a little bit irritated. He was acting funny.

Ryan: that's enough Matt, you look very good, trust me.

Matt: OK bro.

Matt left, now sitting alone in my room, I decided to go to the gym but I preferred the college campus one, may I could see her. While I was going to the gym someone just bumped into me. Soon I saw my angel, she fell on the floor with all her shopping bags. I gave her a hand and helped her to gather the bags. I asked her.

Ryan: where are you going with all these bags and not looking forward?

Farah: sorry I was in a hurry, you know it's very heavy so I wanted to go to the hostel very fast.

Ryan: let me help you I will carry these to your room.

Farah: no it's OK I will manage.

Ryan: no, lead the way.

No way I am going to let her carry these bags all by herself, it's really heavy. Why does she buy so much alone? I asked her annoyed.

Ryan: by the way, why did you buy all this alone this is I guess little bit extra and I must say it's heavy.

Farah: no actually Eli and I used to go together but as you know today she has gone out, she wanted to come with me but I told her I would manage. We have other things tomorrow that's why I went alone today.

She is very kind-hearted. She has a golden heart.

Ryan: OK next time tell me when you are alone, and I will come with you. And I don't need any excuses.

Farah: no I don't want to trouble you.

Ryan: no angel you are never going to trouble me.

She blushed at me and smiled at me. Soon we reached her room.