21.

Warning: sexual content ahead you can skip that part or skip this chapter. (⚠)

Farah's pov:

Eli and I are sitting in her room, Matt has decided on a special date for her in the beach house, so here I am helping her to get ready. By the looks on her face, it doesn't seem casual date, this is going to intense date.

Finally, she came out of the washroom in a very sexy dress, wow she looked super hot, Matt was going crazy seeing her. I said a teasing tune.

Farah: you are not going to be Virgin anymore, let's do your makeup.

Elena blushed, aww she is so cute. After completing her makeup, she left. Matt was going to pick her up.

Matt's pov:

As I reached our college, Elena was waiting for me. Wow, she was looking so hot, I got aroused seeing her, I got out of my car reached for her, hugged her, and kissed her on the lips.

Matt: you look, hot baby.

She blushed, I helped her and she sat in my car. I have prepared a lot for our date tonight. As we reached the beach house. I offered her hand to help her to come out of my car. We entered our beach house. There were candles everywhere and in the middle was a nice table with flowers and candles. I saw her face she was amazed.

Elena: Wow Matt, It's beautiful.

Matt: not more than you.

She blushed, I smiled at her, guided her to the table, asked Farah about Elena's fav dish, and put her fav dish in front of her. She was surprised.

Elena: how do you... Oh, Farah.

She smiled at me, I smiled back at her.

After our dinner, I lead her to my room. The room was decorated with candles and roses. I closed the door held her from the backside and whispered in her ear.

Matt: I told you when we will do it, it will be special, but I still want to ask you, are you ready baby?

She was getting hot, she said softly.

Elena: yes Matt I am ready.

⚠⚠⚠

Matt: god baby you look so hot tonight I had to control myself from jumping on you at the college gate.

Her heart started beating fast she was really getting hot and my body was also getting hot. I lifted her from the ground in bridal style and lay her on my bed. I removed my shirt and lay on top of her. I started kissing her, and she responded with my kisses. Then I start kissing her neck, sucking her neck. Then removed her dress from her shoulder and started kissing her shoulder. Then I removed her dress fully started kissing her belly and reached her chest I started kissing her chest over her bra. She was moaning then I removed her bra. She quickly put her hands on her breasts.

Matt: Baby don't hide from me, you are so beautiful.

I slowly removed her hand and touched her breasts, god it felt so good, I had so many one-night stands but tonight it felt intense, Elena is different, I started kissing her breasts and sucking them, and she was moaning my name.
Elena: Matt! Ah... Matt!

I softly bit them. Then I went down and I kissed her legs and then thighs, I removed her underwear.

Matt: you are beautiful baby.

I slowly reached her sensitive spot and started kissing her, Licking her, she was moaning like hell now, her body was on fire.

Elena: Matt! Matt !Ahh! Ahh!

I slowly started fingering her, my god she was so tight.

Matt: you are so tight my love.

In a few minutes, she cum on my hand. I licked my hand.

Matt: you taste good love.

Then I took the condom packet ripped it with my teeth and put it on my manhood.

Matt: you ready baby?

Elena: yes Matt I am ready.

I slowly entered her and held her hand, I thrust it inside, and she felt pain and tears were in her eyes, I asked her softly.

Matt: Baby you are alright?

She nodded, and I waited for her to subside her pain.

Elena: you can move Matt, I am alright.

I slowly moved inside her and after a few minutes I moved fast, she was moaning my name, and the pain was finished now she was also enjoying it.

Matt: you are mine, baby, only mine.

Elena: Matt! Matt!

Matt: say it baby say it.

Elena: I am yours only yours.

In a few minutes I cum inside the condom and she also cum. I feel fully connected with her. She is mine and I am hers.

Matt: I love you, baby.

Elena: I love you too Matt.

⚠⚠⚠