18.

Warning: Sexual content ahead you can skip that part (⚠).

Matt's pov:

I am so angry with my parents and thanks to them my angel hates me and now she will never talk to me. I can't have her in my life. I reached the bar and started drinking. There was a sexy blonde who came to me showing her cleavage, I wanted to get over my anger and frustration. She said to me.

Blonde: hi handsome Wana have some fun?

I was so angry and frustrated and I had lots of alcohol I didn't know what was I doing.

Matt: yes.

⚠⚠⚠

I took her hand and led her to a VIP private room.

I hungrily attacked her and threw her on the bed and I came on top of her kissed her hungrily and tore her clothes including her undergarments. I kissed her whole body, sucked her chest, bit them, and sucked every part. Then I came to her sensitive spot and I sucked and licked it and I put fingers in it. She was moaning like hell.

Blonde: Ah! Ah! I can't take it anymore.

Matt: Not so fast, straight up and bend your knees.

I opened my zipper and put my member into her mouth and fucked her mouth. Then I throw her again on the bed and put a condom on my manhood and fucked her hard. We both fell onto the bed. She was so exhausted that she immediately fell asleep but I on the other hand was much more relaxed now. I got up and had a lemon drink. I was much sober now. I felt guilty even though Elena and I were not together. But I was so angry and frustrated that my senses didn't work. I left the bar and went to my house as usual when I used to do one-night stands before Elena.

⚠⚠⚠

As I was sitting in my room. Ryan came to my room and told me that.

Ryan: we need to find a solution to it. We can't lose them.

Matt: but how?

Ryan: we will find a way.

Matt: I don't know bro

Ryan looked at me angrily and said in an annoying tune.

Ryan: What you did today is not good, even though they did wrong but still he is our father, we can't behave with him like this. You and I both know they are right at some point.

Ryan is right, but I don't know what I am doing when I am angry. Ryan stood up and while he was leaving he said to me annoyed.

Ryan: and one more thing don't let your anger go for another one-night stand.

I know Ryan knows me fully, he can tell me what I did only by looking at my face. I felt guilty. I am sorry angel this will never happen again.

The next day we entered college and I spotted my angel with Farah. My heart shattered, my angel had puffy eyes, and she looked broken. Fuck I felt a terrible pain in my chest, Farah also looks broken. We approached them but they ignored us. I call her.

Matt: Elena please listen to me once.

Elena didn't say anything but Farah said to both of us.

Farah: we don't want to talk to you both and don't want to see you. Leave us alone.

With this, they left for their class.

I felt angry, broken, sad, all together. Ryan put a hand on my shoulder. I can't take it anymore. I said to him.

Matt: they will never hear us out, let's kidnap them and then tell them everything, if they still don't change their mind then we will leave them alone forever.

Ryan's pov:

Ryan: What!

What the hell he is saying, by his tone he is serious.

Matt: we don't have any other option, please brother accept it, I can't take it anymore, for me brother, please.

Oh, Matty, he knows very well he is most important to me and I can't see him like this.

Ryan: OK, what's the plan?

We decided how we execute our plan.