26.

Warning: sexual content ahead you can skip that part. (⚠)

Farah's pov:

⚠⚠⚠

Ryan lay me on a beautiful, soft mattress in the tent. My heart was beating fast inside my chest. Ryan lay over top of me and started kissing my eyes, then he started kissing me on my lips, and our kiss deepened I was moaning softly then Ryan put my dress down from my shoulder and started kissing my neck and shoulder, body was on fire and I am moaning his name.

Farah: Ryan! Ryan!

Then Ryan removes my dress from my body and removes his clothes. I was now only in my bra and panties, I tried to cover myself.

Ryan: you are so beautiful, my love.

Ryan slowly kissed my belly and then my chest and slowly remove my bra and start kissing my breasts and slowly sucked them one by one. I was moaning loudly about his name.

Farah: Ry... an! Ryan!

My body was shivering, he slowly started kissing my legs and then my thighs finally he removed my panties and said.

Ryan: my love you are so beautiful, I want to taste you.

Ryan didn't wait for my response and spread my legs wide.

He slowly started kissing my clitoris and I was moaning loudly.

Farah: Ahh! Ahh! Ryan!

Then he put his finger in my most sensitive area, it hurt a little but pleasurable way.

Farah: ouch!

Ryan: does it hurt baby, you want me to stop it?

Farah: no Ryan don't stop.

Ryan: Oh baby you are so tight.

Ryan started rubbing his tongue over my clitoris and fingered me slowly first and then fingered me fast. In a few seconds, I cum and he licked it.

Ryan: you taste so good, baby.

Ryan: are you ready?

Farah: yes Ryan I am ready.

He thrust inside me, I felt pain and tears fell from my eyes. Ryan kissed me

Farah: ouch!

Ryan: it's ok baby, it's ok, baby you are so tight, I feel so good inside you.

Ryan waited for me to subside my pain, and then slowly moved inside me. Soon pain subsided and pleasure took its place.

Farah: you can move fast now Ryan.

With this Ryan speeded up and moved fast, I was feeling in heaven.

Farah: Ahh! Ahh! Ryan! Ryan I love you.

Ryan: I love you too baby.

Soon we cum together, I felt complete and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

⚠⚠⚠

I came back home(Ryan's house) with Ryan and Eli started looking at me teasingly, she took my hand took me to her room(Matt's room), and said a teasing tune.

Elena: so tell me what happened last night?

Eli always wants to hear juicy gossip, I blushed and became red.

Elena: by the look on your face, I get it you are not Virgin anymore.

She said teasingly, I became red as a tomato, I didn't respond, just kept my head down.

Elena: OK ok I got my answer.

I looked at her shyly and she winked at me.

Elena: I'm happy for you Faro.

Elena and I hugged each other.