Lies!!!

Lies, it's always have been lies. First my parents lied to me about my real parents, then my boyfriend lied about him sleeping around with other girls, worst of all one off them was my so called best friend. How many more lies do I have to live in before it all stops.

Lia Pov:

So lets start from the beginning, 'Hi I'm Lia and my life has been crazy, It's been a year since everyone told me the truth.' 'The thing that is the saddest is that I've been living in these lies about my real parents for 11 Years and my boyfriends lies came in when we were together for 3 Years and I found out he was cheating for a year and 4 months.'

'But that's ok, cause all the lies made me stronger and I'm out for revenge know.'

I've been on my own for quite sometime know. I'm ganna be honest it's lonely yes but I like to be on my own. Okok I'm just joking around I got myself a few people to follow the plan through without hesitation. Some of us became close friends, and some of us are just doing it because we are working buddies. But I aslo got this feeling that one of the guys that I'm friends with have a crush on me.

Leo Pov:

It's been exactly 7 months know that I'm working for Lia and I must say I'm crazy in love with her. You must see how hot she is when she is mad dam, just thinking about it turns me on.

I really wanna tell her how I feel but I'm just scared she doesn't feel the same.

Lia Pov:

'Leo, get everyone together, I wanna hold a meeting in the next 20 min.' Lia said while Leo sat on the beanbag. 'Right away Lia.'

Leo stood up and went to the door just before he went out Lia stopped him. 'Leo one more thing.' Leo turned around and faced Lia. ' Thanks for everything.' Lia said turning red. Leo just smirked and nod his head.