Lies!!! Part 2

(Hour after the meeting)

Lia Pov:

It's been an hour since I've talked with my men. It was a good talk, but there's something wrong with Leo his really acting strange, but I can't fokus on that right know cause were busy getting everything together.

That's right were getting ready to head out to get my revenge on everyone that ever had the guts to Lie to me.

As I was getting my two 9mm ready, was there a nock on my door.

'Come in.' I said. Leo walked in with a straight and sort of scared look on his face. 'Lia, there's something I need to tell you, I li-...' Someone came in cutting him of it was Scott the third in command. 'Lia, everything is packed were ready to leave when you are.' 'Yes, on my way.' 'Sorry Leo, but we can talk when we are back.' I look up to Leo and he had some sort of sad face but there's so much emotions going through his eyes that I can't find out which one his actually feeling.

Leo Pov:

I can't believe Scott just did that, but at the same time I can't blame him because how should he have known I'm in there. So maybe my love for her can wait just a little bit longer or so I thought.

I was sitting with Lia in the back of one of the Black SUV's on our way to her parent's house. She looks nerves but at the same time super mad so I'm just out of her way.

Lia Pov:

Just as we pull up in front of my parent's house I looked at Leo and just nod my head.

'Ready?' I asked him. 'If you're ready then I'm ready Lia.' I just gave him a smile and went to the house. I told Leo to take most of the men to the back of the house and to go in when I go in.

As I ring the door bell my mother opened the door with tears in her eyes not believing that it was me that is in front of her. 'Kyle!' she shouted. My father or must I say my so called father came running down the stairs with wide eyes.

'Lia?' he says softly, I hardly heard him but caught on what he said. I just played the inncent girl and started to cry according to plan.

That's when they let us in, and I knew the first part for the plan is complete. Know all that's left is to kill them and then go after my so called best friends and my pathetic excuse of an Ex-boyfriend.

As we were sitting in the living room I saw Leo coming in with the men to the back off my parents and that's when I gave the signal and both my parents layed emotionless in front of me.

That's when I stood up and went over to Leo and kissed him. To be honest I've liked him since I've met him. But seeing him kill them, that was just hot.

Leo Pov:

She kissed me she actually kissed me and that's when I knew I just had to do it again and I kissed her again.

'Lia, I must tell you something.' 'What is it Leo?' she answered.

'I have always liked you since we met, what I'm trying to say is that I love you.'

Lia Pov:

Did he just say love, wait what I'm not dreaming he did just said he loves me.

'Leo, I love you to since the beginning.' And that's when I kissed him again.

When we were done we left. Jokes we first cleaned and got rid of my fake parent's body's then we went on with the list of people that lied to me.

I must say in the end I got what I wanted and I'm happily in love with Leo. We even started our own gang and I must say it turned out to be a Mafia Gang and from there we became the most aggresive Mafia out there.

And today we are known as the Night Howlers.