contact

I followed her like I said I would. I wasn't gonna say anything just missed seeing part of her.

She texted me.

"What." That's what she said.

I said. "I just wanted to follow you." She continued to say she's not supposed to talk to me.

I know I said.

I began to say to her.

"Alison I'm serious tell me to stop talking you if it will make you happy if you want me to go away but you chose this yourself not someone else"

She said.

"may i need to let you go. it's the best for both of us i can't keep doing this and hurting myself over a decision i never wanted. we can't fix us. you are moving soon anyways it will be impossible for us to ever see eachother. this time i'm focusing on myself and getting my life sorted and i think you need to do the same. just know i will always love you but time wasn't in our favor right now. maybe one day later on in life we will be able to try again. but for right now i need what is best for me."

I responded to her in a way that made me cry. I didn't want her being forced away from me I needed to hear it from her.

And she delivered just that.

"Ok that's all I needed to hear darling goodbye I hope it works out in your favor."

She said my name.

"goodbye may."

I'm crying now. Should I restart the silence. Should I leave these words on this paper and come back when she texts me like a timeline.

 Should I leave these words on this paper and come back when she texts me like a timeline