February 21st at 12:13am

I'm on the road of forgetting her and every last thing we did. But I'm so damn into her.

Everything reminds me of her. I daydream about her. This is harder than I thought it would be.

She still has my jacket. I wonder if she sleeps with it at night for comfort. I wonder if she wants to burn my jacket. Throw it into flames and watch it burn along with her heart and mine.

I wish she'd talk to me with seriousness and understand what I'm trying to tell her. "I fucking love you!" I wanna yell but I know her mind won't change and she won't see.

I miss her.

3:09am

I like to think about what could have been if she hadn't left me.

What we would be doing right now where we would be. Maybe she'd be in my arms. I'd leave gentle kisses on her shoulder and neck.

Maybe my head would be laying on her lap as she works on something.

I don't know I like to think of what could have been if I wouldn't have said anything and just let her do what she wanted with me and with my heart god knows I would have let her.

7:10am

She hates me. Like actually hates me. I asked her best friend.

It also looks like she's moving on, possibly she posted about a brunette I'm hoping it's her sister.

If it's not her sister then she played me. And I loved her for nothing.

I have loved you for the last time...