The Ending

Blagden's Sentiment

___________________________

"I hate you! I hate you!" napatitig ako sa batang babaeng umiiyak habang naglalakad pauwi at sumisigaw sa akin.

Napahawak ako sa labi ko habang pinapanood ko siyang maglakad at magpunas ng luha. That was an accident but I liked it. A smile stretched from my lips. Masaya akong umuwi sa bahay namin dito sa Cauayan.

"Why do you want to enter Stevensons?! You can just go to the Wilson's house to tutor their daughter." mom exclaimed.

I pouted. "Please, mom? I want to meet her and evaluate her. Besides, I'm going to marry her, right?" pagdadahilan ko. I knew about the fixed marriage that will happen and it is okay for me. I am not marrying just anyone so, yeah.

"Because I don't want my wife to be dumb." I whispered.

"Ano?!" mataray na tanong nito. I really expected her to act like the other women who saw me, they will act cute and try to seduce me in many ways. But her? Nah. And that impressed me so much.

"We will pray Alair." pagdadahilan ko. Actually, I don't hold hands while playing but I am considering it now. I am feeling so many damn electricity in my body every time we touch hands, kahit konting sagi man lang and I think, malaki na yung tama ko sakaniya.

That night, when Trevor tried to rape her, I thought I will lost her but God gave me a chance and showed me the way to save her. It gave me so much pain looking at her as she cried habang nagsusumbong sa akin, kung gaano siya katakot. I was so scared when Savannah pointed a gun on her temple. I tried to whisper that it is okay to her, of course, it will cause no help but still, I'm happy that it made her at least calm.

We were happy until our parents decided that it is now the time to announce our engagement. I am so afraid that she will get angry at me once I told her in advance but I was a jerk. The moment she coldly pulled her arms away from me, parang pinipiga sa sakit yung buong puso ko.

"Dracarus, it's raining..." I heard Ryle spoke. I just shouted my heart out here in the middle of this fucking field.

"I love her. Putangina Ryle, mahal na mahal ko siya e...." I cried again.

"Ganyan talaga ang pagmamahal." narinig kong sinabi niya. I shouted again. Wala akong pakealam kahit masira yung lalamunan ko kakasigaw. Gusto kong kunin yung puso ko at tanggaling but at the same time, ayoko. Nandoon siya, kahit masakit, ayaw ko siyang mawala.

I cried as I looked as the wet grass in front of me. I am kneeling because I don't have strength anymore to stand. Alair was my strenght but now she's gone. She's gone. Hindi na siya sa akin.

"Ngayon niya pa ako iniwan... ngayong mahal na mahal ko na siya..."

Ryle just stayed with me until I decided to go home. Gusto ko nalang bumalik ulit nang ang bumungad sa akin ay ang nag uusap na Kairo at Alair. Pinilit kong hindi nalang sila pansinin, pakiramdam ko may ubo at sipon na ako, mahahawa si Alair kapag lumapit ako.

"Why do you want me to do that?!" galit kong sabi kay Trevor.

"Do you want us to shot her then?!" pagalit na sagot nito.