Scrapes and Bandages

❗️TW FOR F SLUR❗️
❗️NOT MY ART❗️

Chapter 3
Michael pov:

I awoke to the sound of my alarm going off at 7:30 a.m. Confused, I look around to find out where I am. Oh right, I slept over at Y/N's house last night. I flip myself over to look at Y/N sleeping on the other side of the floor. We must have fallen asleep watching movies or something.

Y/N begins to blink his eyes open and I frantically try to find something else to look at. I wasn't fast enough because he turns to me and asks,

"Were you staring at me just now?"

I laugh nervously and that was enough of an answer. Standing up, I walk over to my backpack and make sure everything I need for school is in it, due to me not bringing any extra clothes, I swing the bag over my shoulder and begin to put my shoes on.

"You aren't leaving without me are you?"

"Huh? Oh sorry, I didn't know if you wanted me to leave you to get ready or not." I say scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

"What? No, I just need to change my clothes and we can walk together. Just give me 5 minutes."

And with that he grabbed a pair of jeans and a hoodie, going to the bathroom to change.

-Time skip to the walk to school-

We walked in silence most of the way. It wasn't uncomfortable though, we just didn't have anything to say. We were walking down the concrete sidewalk, only 5 minutes from the school when suddenly I hear a sound of pain come from behind me.

"Shit. Sorry I tripped."

I turn around quickly and see Y/N's hand and cheek scraped from the fall. The scrape on his hand was bleeding profusely and his cheek was already bruising.

"Holy shit are you okay? You're bleeding and your cheek is bruising."

"Oh well yeah, it does hurt. But I can just bandage it up when we get to school."

I go to grab his hand to inspect the wound and he inhales sharply from the pain. Dropping his hand, I apologize. He waves it off and we keep walking.

It seems like his hand hurt pretty bad so when we got to the big school building, I walked to the nurse with him to make sure he was okay. An unexpected presence was in the office though. I hear the voice and turn around in dread.

"Hey Mike, since when did you hang out with that little faggot?"

"Dude shut up, you don't even know if he's actually gay. He scraped his hand so I walked to the nurse with him. I'll meet you in 1st period okay?"

"Didn't know you were so protective of the freak. Just don't let him kiss you."

With that, my friend walked away. Turning back around to look at Y/N with an apologetic look we walked to the nurse. He didn't seem to mind the encounter but I still felt bad.

When we walked into the nurse's office, she sat Y/N down and began to bandage his face and hand. He closed his eyes tight in pain a couple of times but he seemed fine in the end.

We walked back into the corridors of the high school and parted ways. Both of us walked to our designated classes just before the bell rang.

This chapter was kind of just a filler. I hope you still enjoyed it though. I decided to post this early instead of tomorrow because I got bored and just wanted to write, so here it is. I promise it will get interesting soon! Thank you for reading and I love you all. Drink water, eat something, and stay safe <3