Confessions and Drawings

❗️TW FOR MENTIONS OF ABUSE❗️
Y/N pov:

Michael knocked on the front door. If I'm being completely honest, I was nervous. I didn't know if he was really going to forgive me or not. Hopefully he will.

I rush down the stairs to answer the door. Opening it to see Michael there, I look at him with remorse.

The bruises from his father were still apparent on his face. There were still tears in his eyes from what I assumed was me. He looked like he was about to drop dead if I'm being honest. I didn't say that though, that wouldn't be a good thing to say given the circumstances.

"You going to let me in or what?" He says impatiently.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Come in." I move to the side to let him walk in the house.

My mom wasn't home so we didn't bother going into my room. We could talk right here and it wouldn't matter.

"Okay so for starters, I feel terrible for what I said. I was just nervous and scared. I guess I just wasn't ready to admit it yet." I say looking at him with an apologetic look.

"I know you didn't mean it. It still hurt though. I get it if you don't feel the same. Sorry for freaking out on you like I did. The thing with my dad and you figuring out just overwhelmed me and I shouldn't have just walked out on you-"

I cut him off, "Michael, you realize that I should be the one apologizing right? I hurt you, you didn't do anything to me. And I really like you. Like, a lot."

A small "oh" was all he said. I decided it was time to do what I've been wanting to do for a while.

I grabbed his cheek with my left hand, and kissed him. Closing my eyes while it happened, I hoped he didn't get mad at me for it.

Luckily, he kissed me back. I was the one to pull away first. Looking at him, I pulled him into a tight embrace.

"I hope that didn't bother you." I said in a quiet voice, still hugging him tightly.

"Of course it didn't. I've been waiting for that." He laughed. "Hey can I sleepover? You know my dad is.. yeah. And I really want to be with you right now." He asks me pulling away from the hug.

"Obviously you can stay over. Honestly I'd be offended if you didn't." I say the last part in a sarcastic tone.

He grabs my hand, intertwining his fingers with my own. We walked up the stairs into my room. Sitting down on the floor next to my bed, I picked up my sketchbook.

"Can I draw you?" I ask him.

"You draw me all the time. Why ask me now?" He asks with a smile.

"Well this is my formal request. I never asked you before so I thought I should this time."

"Sure go ahead. What do I do?" He asked.

"Just sit there and look pretty." I say.

He blushes, getting into a more comfortable position and prepares to sit for a bit while I draw.

-Time skip to 1 am-

We were laughing about something Michael had just said, still sitting on the floor but this time we were closer, practically bumping into each other.

I pick up my phone to look at the time, my eyes widen at the time my phone displayed back at me.

"Oh shit, it's really late. We should probably go to sleep, we have school tomorrow." I grab his hand and sit on my bed.

"Alright. I didn't bring my backpack so I have to go back home to get it in the morning." He says looking nervous at the thought of going home alone.

"I'll go with you. If he tries to do anything, I'll beat his fucking ass." I say in defense of Michael, him knowing exactly who I'm talking about.

"Thank you. We should probably go to bed now." He smiles.

I nod in response, going to turn off the lights while Michael lays down on bed. Once the lights are off I go to lay next to him. Slightly closer than we used to be, before we confessed to each other.

Both of us beginning to drift off, Michael drapes his arm over my waist, pulling me even closer. He rests his head on top of mine, and falls asleep. He probably didn't realize what he'd done, but I did. And I didn't mind it.

finally they confessed. its pretty gay now. dont worry though, the story isnt over yet. anyways, sorry if this chapter is a bit late. thank you for reading, i love you all, drink water, try to eat something, and stay safe <3