Do you really love me? -An Exclamation Point Fanfic

Part1:

I couldnt believe i had to sit through another 3 hours out in the hot sun watching my brother skateboard again. He was a year older then me and mom and dad dont like to let me stay home alone. Im 16. My brother Paul always has to drag me places when they leave and hes always going to the skateboard park with his friends. Its not like he wants me there, im usually just sitting alone on the graffiti wall on my phone texting my best friend kailey.

“Alex! Come on their waiting for me!” Paul calls out inpatient. I sigh “coming!” I fix my thin purple sweater and head downstairs walking past paul putting on my converse sneakers. Paul was a great brother and super nice to me but he kind of annoys me, a lot. He grabs his skateboard and we headed out to the car and he put the skateboard in the back. “Whats so amusing about skateboarding?” I look over at him as he starts the car. His eyes meet mine “you wouldnt really know.. I just, like it i guess.” He shrugs and starts driving down the lane. I rest my head on the warm glass window and squint, slightly being blinded by the sun.

We pull in to the familiar place and park, i slowly get out and paul grabs his skateboard and walks beside me “look… Since were always doing what i like, ill bring you somewhere after okay?” He looks down at me. I sigh and nod “ill see you in a couple hours..” I say jumping up and sitting again on the cold grey graffiti wall putting down my dark sunglasses blocking the suns rays. I slide my hand in my pocket and take out my phone and look like im not a loser.

1 hour later:

I fiddle around on my phone waiting for kailey to respond, suddenly feeling/ hearing someone jump up and sit next to me. I look up and lift up my sunglasses and rest them on top of my head and look over seeing a cute, curly brown hair, blue eyed guy sitting beside me. “You must be pauls sister” he smiles cutely tapping his skateboard. I smile a little “um yeah, im Alex” i nod holding out my hand, “im Danny” he softly shakes my hand “pauls best friend” he nods. Paul never liked introducing me to his friends…ever. I guess it was just a brother-sister thing. “What are you doing up here alone?” He asks sweetly and glanced over at me with his sharp blue eyes. I sigh and shrug “Im not trusted at the house alone so i have to be dragged here with paul..” I mumble and danny chuckles slightly. “Do you skate?” He nudged at the skateboard, i laugh and shake my head no “paul wont teach me, and im handicap so its impossible” i look over at danny who is smiling “want to learn?” He says nervously. “Hmmm” i hesitate looking at the board then him “will i fall?” I ask “of course not.. I got you” he smiles and i smile back then nod “i guess i can give it a try..” I mumble and danny hops down, skateboard in hand and looks up at me and i slide down off the wall and run my hand through my bang as it lays loosely on the side of my forehead. He lays the skateboard down and stands on it and skates around then jumps up as the skateboard flips and he lands perfectly. I laugh and clap “thats was amazing” i smile as he comes over and lays the skateboard down again “your turn, do what i just did” he looks at me and i shoot him a look “in your dreams” i laugh and he chuckles shaking his head “im joking, but you will be a pro before you know it” he smiles and motions me to step on the board. I smile and step on the board carefully “now what?” I giggle looking back at him. He smiles and rests his hands on my waist turning me slightly, i smile. He then comes in my view and takes my hands “lets go” he smiles and slowly drags me along down the smooth pavement and making sure i didnt fall. “Thats it, your moving.. Thats a start!” He smiles, i look up at him “yeah but im only moving because of you” i chuckle and lose concentration as i lean too much on the back causing the board to fall back and stop causing me to trip but soon i feel strong arms holding me up from falling “are you okay?” He lifts me up and i nod “yeah.. Told you i was handicap..” I look up at him and giggle as he smiles looking into my eyes. I get lost into his eyes and i find us lost gazing at one another and our noses 3 inches apart. “Alex! Come on we’re leaving!” Paul calls out as i jump slightly and look over nodding then back at Danny “umm, i have to go.. Thanks for the lessons” i look up at him “no problem! Ill see you soon?” He asks picking up the skateboard. “Of course” i nod smiling then head off in Pauls direction.