Part 9:

Part 9:

*next week*

Kaileys POV:

So paul was taking me out tonight and i was so nervous. I sit at the edge of my bed fiddling my thumbs. My eyes wander to the clock for the 4th time that minute. 5 minutes and he will be here, i hoped.

Alexs POV:

So paul and kailey were going out tonight and i was just planning on sitting home alone watching movies. I reach up on my tip toes to get the bag of popcorn but i couldnt. I felt a hand above me and paul hands my the bag of popcorn. I sigh and look back at him, he was wearing red jeans and i black sweater and his superman necklace. Casual paul. “Arent you suppose to be gone by now?” I look at him and he looks at his watch “its only 6:03” he shrugs and i laugh then shake my head and pull out my phone and it says 6:57 and so does his phone. “Crap!” He jumps and runs to the door. “Be back later!” He calls “yup!” I mumble and put the popcorn in the microwave.

Kaileys POV:

15 minutes later:

My eyes were glued to the clock as a frown appears on my face. Suddenly i hear a knock at the door and i smile as i grab my purse and run down to the front door.

Pauls POV:

I take a deep breath and the door slowly opens and i smile “hi kailey..” I put my hands in my pockets “hi paul” she smiles “ready to go?” I look into her eyes and she nods. I slightly turn and put out my arm slightly and she smiles and walks over and slides her arm through mine as i walk her to the car.

Alexs POV:

I dump the popcorn into the bag and i plop on the couch and press play on the movie. 5 minutes later i hear a knock at the door. I groan and pause the movie and stand up and walk over to the door and open it. It was Danny. “Um hey Alex, is paul here? We are suppose to hang out tonight” he smiles. I sigh and shake my head “sorry hes out with kailey, and dont worry about it me and kailey had plans tonight too” i shrug. “Well.. Thats my night gone.. Well thanks, ill talk to you later” he nods smiling and turns walking away but i hold his wrist “i just started a movie.. I mean if you want we can watch it.. Since we were both dumped” i look up at him and shrug. “Are you sure itll be okay?” He looks at me unsure “yeah totally seriously whats the worst that can happen?” I chuckle and let him in. “Mmmm popcorn” he smiles taking off his shoes. “Eh! Those are mine” i giggle and i sit on the couch and he sits next to me and i press play.