Part 15:

Part15:

Dannys POV:

I head out and get in my car after just getting my license not that long ago. I put my bag in the back and get in ‘Im on my way:) see you soon!’ I text her and drive off.

Pauls POV:

Kailey walks back down after Alex and i walk up and wrap my arm around her and Alex scrunches up her nose “oh come on Alex..” I chuckle “your a loser paul it needs getting use to having a girl actually like you” she shrugs and puts on her flip flops. “Where are you going?” I watch her and i hear kailey whisper “her and danny are going on a date..” “You and danny are going on a date?” I ask looking from kailey to Alex quickly “oh shut up paul it isnt a date” she mumbles “she wishes…” Kailey whispers to me again and i laugh nodding. “Urg whatever. See you guys later..” She mutters and walks out.

Alexs POV:

I walk out seeing dannys car and i smile as i get in “hey” i close the door “hey, ready to go?” He looks over smiling, his dimples showing. God his dimples. I smile and nod “yup, lets go” i put on my seat belt and he nods and drives off.

Dannys POV:

I turn up the radio and with you by chris brown was playing “oh my god i love this song!” She smiles and i turn it up “really? Me too!” I smile. She starts humming and i look out the window “with you with you with you with youuu” i sing quietly and she looks over “wow… Your a great singer…” She says in amazement and i look over “really?” “Yeah, your really talented” she smiles. I smile back and pull into the beach parking lot and shut off the car.

Kaileys POV:

“Soooo whatcha wanna do?” Paul looks over and i shrug “lets go for a walk” i smile and he smiles back and nods in agreement “sounds great” i grabs his superman jacket and puts on his supras. I put on my shoes and walk out the opened door that paul had opened, i smile “thanks”.

We head down and i feel pauls hand brush against mine and shivers crawl up my back and i smile and look down and slowly take his hand.

Dannys POV:

I get out and grab the bags and walk next to her as she gets out her bag. We then headed down sided by side. We lay out our towels and i sit down looking up at her as she takes out her sunblock and rubs it on her arms and legs. I do the same and put on my sunglasses and lie back.

Alexs POV: i sit down on my towel and take off my flip flops laying them by my towel and i lean back.

5 minutes later:

I sit up laying my sunglasses on my head “want something to eat? Drink?” I look over at danny and he sits up “water please” he nods and hands me 2 bucks. I nod and smile “okay be right back” i stand up and head off to the snack booth.

Kaileys POV

Me and paul head into the park an i giggle as we sit on the swings. “Come on you know you love the park” he chuckles, “the park is fun, but theres like only 5 year olds here…” I laugh and he smiles and pushes me on the swings lightly. A few seconds later i feel his arms wrap around my waist and i stop on the swings and he kisses my cheek “beat you to the slide!” He smiles and runs off “Hey!! No fair!” I giggle and run after him.

Alexs POV: i got in line and seen a cute guy at the cash. But he wasnt as cute as danny but close.. “Hey cutie” he smiles “what can i get for you?” He stares at me. I felt uncomfortable but i just decided to ignore his comments “2 water please” i hand him the money “why? You hot? Yeah.. Your hot..” He smirks and i raise an eyebrow just wishing hed hand me the water.

Dannys POV:

She still wasnt back yet. I sit up and look over seeing her standing there. I walk over and stand next to her “coming?” I look at her “yeah im coming” she nods and i look at the guy holding the water. I lay my arm over her shoulder “if youll just hand us the water me and my girlfriend will carry on with our lives” He slides over the water and bites his lip nervously. I smile and nod walking off with Alex and she looks up “girlfriend?” She raises her eyebrow. I bite my lip “oh um yeah i say he was giving you trouble” i look down at her not noticing my arm still around her. She smiles “thanks danny. I really wanted to get out of there..” She chuckles and i smile. “Wanna go for a swim?”

Alexs POV

“I didnt bring a swim suit, sorry..” I look up and he smirks “what?” I ask and he lifts me over his shoulder “danny!!!!” I squeal and he smiles and head for the water. I lightly bang my fists on his bare back “dannnyyyyy” i whine and giggle “put me down!” “Never!!” He laughs and runs into the water and drops me in. I hit the water and slowly come back up and wipe water from my eyes “danny!” He smiles and wraps his arms around me “im soorrryyy” i pouts and i hit his arm playfully laughing “cute..” I smile.

Kaileys POV

Me and paul were sit on top of the slide and i look up and i feel a peck on my nose. Then more and more. Soon it was a down pour. “Well…” I say as my hair gets soaked and so do my clothes. Paul just laughs and stands up holding my hand and dragging me out of the playground and i laugh “paul its pouring!” I run with him down the empty streets and he twirls around facing me and i shiver slightly. I bites his lip and slides off his jacket “here babe” he smiles and puts it on me “no you wear it, im fine” “nooo kailey i insist” he smiles and hugs me “thank you paul..” I smile in his wet hair. He leans back and bites his lip looking in my eyes. I feel his lips connect with mine and my eyes slowly close. I feel the rain pour over us but his lips move in sync with my and his arms around my waist. He slowly pulls back and kisses my nose and rests his forehead on mine “i love you kailey…” He whispers and my heart beat speeds up “i love you too paul..” I smile and kiss him softly then pull back looking in his eyes for what feels like forever in the middle of the street in the pouring rain.