Part 12:

Part12

Dannys POV:

The movie slowly ends and Alex was still sleeping. I smile slightly and i hear the door open and close. My eyes widen.

Pauls POV: i walk inside and i glance over at the light in the living room and see 2 shadows on the couch. I walk over and turn on the lamp seeing Alex asleep in dannys arms. My eyes widen and i look at danny. Alex stirs a little in her sleep and danny looks at her “what are you doing?” I whisper harshly “i came to watch a movie not to get cozy with your sister zimmer relax! She fell asleep on me” he whisper back. I roll my eyes. She was my sister and i was pretty over protective. “Alex!” I whisper and shake her arm.

Alexs POV:

My eyes open slowly and sit up sleepishly realizing i slept on dannys shoulder. “W-what?” “Paul!” Danny hisses “she was asleep!” I look at danny then paul “i think its time for you to leave” paul says harshly “what? No! Paul stop!” I stare at him “danny..” Paul warns and i look at danny who stands up biting his lip nervously i stand up and face paul “your such a jerk paul!” I hiss and stomp upstairs.

Pauls POV:

I frown and look at the stairs then danny. She was right.. I go off and date her best friend but when it comes to her and my best friend i lash out. “Crap..” I mumble and follow her upstairs and sigh looking at her door as i hear the door downstairs open and close. Dannys gone. I take a deep breath and knock on the door. “Go away paul!” She yells and i hear her throw a pillow at the door. “Alex i overreacted..” I whisper “let me in..” “No! Leave!” She wasnt happy.. I sigh “Alex… Please. I made a mistake. I know im dating kailey and then i freak out at you and danny and it was a freak accident you fell asleep on his shoulder and im sorry for getting mad..” I mumble. I hear her sigh and she opens the door slightly “im still mad at you..” She frowns and i nod “im sorry..” I look at her. She opens the door and nods. I hug her tightly “i wont do it again” “paul nope no paul” i squirms “stoooooppp” she tries to escape and i smile hugging her tighter “pauuul stop nooo” she stomps on my foot and i release immediately “night” she smiles walking into her room and closes the door. I shake my head smiling as i walk to my room. Now to apologize to danny..