Part 5:

Part 5:

Dannys POV:

The way the moon fell and hit Alexs cheeks and her brown mid length hair was perfect. I could just stare at her all day.. “What would you like to do next?” I ask her and finish my cotton candy. Her beautiful blue eyes wander around as she bites her lip thinking. I couldnt help but stare at her. She then looks at me “bouncy castle?” She smiles and i nod “i love how were both into the kiddy things” i smile and stand up holding out my hand nervously. She slowly takes my hand and i hoist her up as we walk in the direction of the bouncy castle.

It was our turn and we were on with a couple other people but i didnt mind. Alex climbs in and i follow. She starts bouncing up and down giggling as she almost falls over. I smile and start jumping and flipping at times as she smiles. She comes over and pushes me slightly and giggles. “Oh your getting it!” I say and i start to run and stumble. She runs drunkly on the bouncy blew up floors and i catch her arm as she falls over causing me to fall over her. I hold myself over her as her blue eyes captivate mine. I got lost in her eyes about to lean it but i get interrupted “times up!” The man yells from outside and everyone climbs out. I stand up quickly and embarrassed. I help her up as we make our way out.