Part 8:

Part8:

Pauls POV:

I started driving back home and my lips still tingled with sensation. I hope i didnt freak her out. Oh god.. I only met her yesterday.. Paul your so stupid. I pull up to the house and get out and head inside seeing Alex making tea. I had a smile plastered on my face. Our parents werent home, their usually always working or some crap.. Alex turns in my direction and raises her eyebrow “what happened?” She sighs and i just looked away.

Alexs POV: i walk over in front of him and i cross my arms as he still smiled. “Paul..” I look into his eyes and he bites his lip and my eyes widen “you kissed her?!” I almost yell and Paul looks at me “why is it such a big deal?” He mumbles and walks to the fridge. “So.. I cant be friends with your friends because it and i quote ‘wont really work out’ but its okay for you to kiss my best friend?” I lean on the counter and he shrugs “i really like her, and i know you really like danny so were even” he smirks “wait, what? I dont like danny..” I look out the window and paul laughs “i would believe you if you werent such a bad liar” i look at him “say anything to him and ill kill you” i hiss and paul puts his hands up in defence laughing “i wont i wont you just have to accept me and kailey” he looks at me “i really like her..” He mumbles. I sigh “no matter how bad i want to throw up right now.. Ill accept you guys.” I mumble and he smiles.

Kaileys POV:

I finish getting ready for bed as the past night was still fresh in my mind. I smile and pick up my phone and i see i have a new text message. I open it and its from Paul ‘Got your number off Alex, I just wanted to say goodnight, sweet dreams:)’ my smile grew as i got in bed and reread the text over and over until i fell asleep.