Chapter IV

Chapter IV: Inviting to Stay

He Held Your Hand and Lead you into a Different path, walking away towards the Hotel, the others Retarding for now

You were about to question why it was necessary for Him to hold your Hand but You didn't complain. You knew deep inside he's right. As much as you don't wanna agree with it.

as You were walking with Him Beside you. "where on hell are you taking me?"You asked, eyeing The Deer demon with a suspicious look.

You were tensed, there are multiple possibilities of what he might do to you but He just chuckled. "You can Trust me for now, My Darling. It wouldnt hurt for you to Let your Guard down for a minute or so" He Spoke.

You rolled your eyes, "Imagine if you're on my Heels, someone harassing you and then the other one Making you watch such unacceptable Bloody scene and expect you to recover fast."You responded, Sarcasm was Written in your tone.

"Please Do not be Upset My Darling Dear, This is Hell we're talking about." He laughed,

"And that was mere entertainment!"

You scoffed, "what a Sadistic thing for someone as Sadistic intent as you." You commented and narrowed your eyes on him as He Gazes your way.

"That's not a way you should be talking with your Knight" He teases, making you pause.

You wouldn't deny it. He saved you although, Demons are Demons. What you see in the Outside is what in the Inside. No other covers for their wrongdoings.

"Actually No one asked you to Save me." You Reasoned, Sassily. Making him shake his Head.

And you just found yourself tangled in one of them. Worst, He Looks Hot and You don't even know if he's aware of it.

"You know a picture would last longer. Lady Y/n "He whispered making you blushed, as you gave distance for the both of you.

"Don't flatter yourself." You scoffed, rolling your eyes.

Just how many times do you want to embarrass yourself?

You can't help it, His Beauty is just something else. Although no way in hell you're going to admit that. You have your dignity to save..

Maybe you're having these thoughts because this is basically your First Demon to Demon contact. Someone other than your Parents.

You heard his slight chuckle as you take a look at him, Raising your eyebrow. This Gentleman enjoys teasing you so much and you're annoyed by the fact of it.

His One eye closing, his knuckles close to his lips. Trying to Hide His Laughter from you. You sighed. "Will you please stop teasing me" you Whispered but instead of an Answer.

You were being dragged somewhere, then you felt yourself getting pulled up in an alley.

Before you could ever yelp nor make a sound of protest, He pinned you against the nearest wall. Your back pressed Against it, both His arms securing you. He looked at you deeply and you can't help but Gulp.

What's going on.. why are you being pinned. Have you said anything that pissed him off?

You didn't know how panic sipped through you. Green light Shimmers behind him.

His Eyes Seemed to glow as you left Mesmerized and Hypnotized. "You.. are so Special. I'm quite Curious about what you want, My Darling..." He whispered, leaning closer towards you.

You felt your brush crept in your face and tried to push him, but he wouldn't budge. Trying to look away from him until he softly lifts your chin, Making you eye him once again.