Chapter XXVI

I think the songs that suits Here, because they're what I'm listening to while writing is

Thrizzy - Tell Me You Love Me

Sidekick- Mind Games.

I hope you enjoyed<3.

Chapter XXVI: Coming Back Home

“ I believed I warned Him to keep his Disgusting Hands away.. although I should've known He has a brain of a worm..”

You looked up and as you saw two hands covered your view from the side. You yelped in surprise, Panic Consuming you until you Heard The Great Radio Demon Chuckled

The chuckle you knew all too well before a timely nip on the shell of your ear. His hands still covered your eyes. You swallowed, as you felt your cheeks become hot. 

“W-what are you doing here?” you asked Him, Trying not to be bothered by His Sexy Laughter.

“ Now, Isn't that The Kind Of Welcome to Say, My Darling?”He asked breathing out the last part against your jawline as he placed a kiss there.

You moaned from the slight Gentle Kiss He Gave you, Remembering the Moments of Him Being so Gentle with you, You wouldn't Lie. You missed it.

You really do.

But you remembered the Pain that aftereffect that Lust and that One Sided Love you have, It Made your Heart Break, Remembering not just to Pain you felt but also The broken trust you have.

You placed your hands over his and pulled them down slowly, Moving the Darkness from your Gaze as You stared and met His Red Glowy hues.

You Hitched your breath, Seeing His State. Your eyes then scanned His Entire Appearance, noticing his disheveled clothing, His Hair was Messy enough to think He's not combing it like The Alastor you once knew

His Bowtie was also Missing, Having His button-up half undone. You can smell alcohol from Him and it made your Anger vanished.

“ what... what happened to you?”you asked, concerned towards Him and this made Him Chuckle. Cupping your Face.

“ My Love.. You don't have any Idea how much I missed you..” you felt Butterflies as He Spoke softly towards you, Caressing your Cheek.

Your eyes flitted back to his, a rosy tint to your cheeks. “ Won't you please stop playing your Cards on me?”You pleaded, He was Making you feel as if He Truly felt the same affection You felt towards Him..

And It's not just Driving you mad, It's Driving you Crazy.

“My Beloved.. (Y/n) I beg you, Let me Explain my side.”He trailed as he leaned in closer to you, his body heat warming you and making you feel flushed, Averting your Gaze at Him.

“ What is There More for you to Explain, Haven't I already Heard what I needed to Hear?” you scoffed but then again.

His hand skillfully travelled to the back of your ear, fixing a strand of your hair and you almost flinched with the little contact.

“ Unfortunately, No. My Darling You haven't still..” He mouthed and You Dared gaze at Him again

Maybe He's Just Sexually Frustrated, Knowing How He Looked like right at this Moment. You instantly Realized what He was after.

And Even If You were Bitter about what Happened. You know deep inside He Owns You..

You sigh, Cursing yourself. “ I don't want anything coming out from your sly little Lips, Don't you Dare Explain Shit as well, Alastor.. Let's just get this over with.” you spoke, Firmly.