Chapter XI

Chapter XI: love lesson

Alastor was left chuckling of your actions as He then saw this an opportunity to look for Husker on the mini bar.

He walks towards it his Shoulders Straight and composed Confidence screaming from his aura.

He sat on the stool and Husker grunted from Seeing his Presence. "Would I Have the usual please?" He asked politely, His smile never leaving his Face.

Husker just obliged immediately, Wiping a Glass and Pouring Alastor's Infamous Bitter Liquor.

"The girl.. is she one of your new puppets?"He asked narrowing his eyes on the Deer demon who just chug the Liquor without any hesitation.

"No, This time she's different. Someone who I'm strangely willing to do whatever she pleases. "He simply answers.

Husker smirked. "You're a Lover boy now?"He teases making Alastor Laugh.

"Oh, of course not.."He simply responded, his eyes glowing red.

"I don't do love.."

To Regain your composure from the Bastard making you Flustered so Much you thought it would be a good Idea to Help around the Hotel. Although boy, You never knew how hard it is.

As You were walking towards Charlie you wanted a distraction and She Decided to give you one and Promised to Give you a reward in return.

You asked him to accompany Alastor to Prevent the Devil in Red from Disagreeing. He who knows that you're not fond of this Kind of work. You did created a pact with him

Although He doesn't control your life or in any case that's what you kept on thinking to not get swayed by a walking temptation.

You sighed, sweat Forming on your forehead, you removed your Gloves And fixed your Dress so it wouldn't bother you from doing what you needed to do. Tying your hair into some hairstyle that would help you not to be bothered by it.

You were breathless from Rubbing each and every Side corner of the room, just to remove Dust, and Cob webs. Using a Clean Cloth and a Dust remover.

as you helped them Clean the Few Rooms of the hotel. You were Clearly Incapable of continuing this. Since yes you did grew in a household. Where Your Mansion was incredibly and Unbelievably clean each and every Fucking day.

You knew it too, that this would be a tough challenge although the little Cyclops were helping you learn how to do things in ways you don't.

And you were Silently thankful of Her Guiding you too.

You were suffering physically and mentally and you're blaming this Deer Demon constantly Flooding your Thoughts. His lips on yours. His Sweet words that's making you Flustered you sighed.

There is no way you could escape this. You turned to Nifty, Folding Pillow Cases sitting on the Bed.

"Hey.. Uhm.."You started awkwardly and She gazes at you almost suddenly.

"Yes, Y/n?"She asked, Curiously.

You narrowed your eyes at her. "This may be a weird question to ask but.. how old are you?"You asked, fidgeting your hand over the edge of the broomstick.

She laughed, "possibly old enough to know you're into Alastor."She teased your mouth agape from her answer

And then started denying, "no no no! I'm not! I mean we are in a deal but not exactly that kind of Deal and uhm.. no you know what nevermind forget I asked."You panicked, talking Gibberish immediately returning to your chore.

She laughed and continued her chore as well although this time she started talking to you. "Alastor never brought a Girl before. Never in Eons, The only ones that made a deal with Him is Me and Husker." She spoke, freezing you from sweeping.

"What do you mean?"You narrowed your eyes at her.

"Well, It was back from my Ring when he notices me. He offered me a Deal and I decided to agree that's why I'm free from my past.. well Almost, it still haunts me sometimes but atleast I'm not Suffering from the lake of fire." She Shrugged and that made your eyebrows raise.

The only phrase you saved in mind was that Nifty and Alastor made a Deal.

"Does that mean you both kissed?" You asked, eyeing her..

She flinched "oh Hell, No! Of course we didn't. Husker became my Boyfriend because of Him." She immediately said making you Confused.

"But He kissed me when He made a deal with me."You responded, touching your lips. Assuming it was the same with hers.

You heard a squeal and you immediately turned your eyes at the little Girl. "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS KISSED I KNEW IT!! NOW I CAN FINALLY WRITE A WHOLE FANFICTION ABOUT THIS!!"she continued squealing like a teenager

You didn't have any choice, if she continues this she'll be heard by alastor and the others. out of panicking you knelt and covered her mouth with your hand. "I apologize.. but please lower your tone. I don't know what exactly I must do and I'm lost in an overwhelming feeling that I kept Rejecting but kept on coming back." You sighed in frustration. Absentmindedly saying what was bothering you.

Slowly removing your hands from covering her lips. She gave you a tap on your shoulder and you looked at her.

"It's completely normal, It's the Feeling of Liking someone."She started

And you were stunned you let out a disgusted look. "What did you say?"

She Chuckles. "Since you honestly Confessed about your feelings. I must tell you something."She said holding your hand.

"Your feelings is Like A Boomerang. It clearly would Go back and hunt you if you concealed it away or maybe even neglect it. So I suggest you don't do anything about this if you don't want to suffer too much because of it. Just Let it Guide you to what you really wanna do "You gulped. That was the most cringest thing someone told you.

Completely shock and like a toodler in school you were Forced to sit all day listening to Nifty.

When you saw a Glimpse of Charlie laughing and talking with Alastor, They were walking towards a Hallway, And You heard Alastor talking about something with a Large Grin on His Face

you suddenly felt something inside you.. Is this Like You, Being Bitter because He doesn't give you an affectionate feeling that makes you feel special than the rest Or is it nothing but mere Jealousy because you like His company secretly. That you're using him as for your advantage.

Do you really like Him or You just like Him because he gives you attention.

Attention you don't want him to give to anyone else. You sighed.

This is all wrong

You gave Nifty a smile and stood up from sitting on the corner of the bed. "I appreciate the lesson, Nifty.. Although I do believe I don't like Him and I would like to act for our conversation to never happen, I'll be taking my leave now. If you need me I'll be on my room.." You spoke and started walking outside the Newly cleaned room.

You gazed at the Path where Alastor and Charlie just Walked through. Tempted to walk the same path although you stopped.

What was the reason why you wanted to walk towards where they were anyway. He's not yours and you don't like Him. That's enough for a reason for you to respect his time with others.

You scoffed, and Turned your back towards that direction, heading yours inside your Chambers you immediately went again to the Bathtub, Clearing your mind off things.

Until It Hit you.. why are you getting yourself in this trouble of thinking about it. You're a mere Entertainment that's what he always says.

You nibbled your lip at the playful thoughts of your head. If this is what His Game is then he's going to have a player 2

You Rinses yourself and Immediately just went to dry it.

This would all be No String's attached. He wanted an Entertainment and You wanted nothing but To Cure your Curiousity.