Chapter XXII

Chapter XXII: Vox's Sudden Visit

You were bored out of your mind while Alastor was on His Office. You never know how dull can your life even Get

Although, Even when you're plopped down on your Bed. Procrastinating, You were lacking motivation to do anything at this point. Thinking about Nothing.

It's been Quite a Long long while, since you had an unusual dream, that in fact, you think you're not even minding it anymore.

Well, Besides You've Possibly Roamed around The Circle of Hell you're in and Even though that was your Goal, you were slowly changing it subconsciously.

You groaned, turning your back to the side of the bed, until you Realized about Having a bit of Fun.

But what? He's busy and He would mostly not even notice your presence if you–

You sat up, your Hair Swaying along your Movements. The Hem of your Dress, Following as well. With a look on your Face Like Light bulb just magically appears on the top of your Head, Giving you an Idea.

Although, You weren't sure if he's going to agree, Considering Him Being a Busy Fellow now that He has to take care of a few Things for the Hotel.

Which He simply just wouldn't shove aside, after all. He still desires to see Charlie's Hardwork crumble into Failure.

The Only Question is Why is He Taking Things Seriously.

After all, you were Extremely sure. He needed Entertainment once again, well.. You need it as much as Him.

With Determination in your E/c beautiful Orbs, your lips tugged up.

So with that settled on your mind, you flew off your Bed Chambers and run towards His Office.

Your room wasn't too far from his office, although it would be considered as you were walking in a Long Hallway, full of ancient  artifacts.

You ended up being in front of the door of it, The Dark Oak, Hinting a Color of a Mixture, Red Velvet.

You sigh, taking advantage of it to fix yourself. As you opened the door, You found Alastor talking to His Shadow, A shadow more likely His.

Both Heads turned to you, Alastor's Hair were pushed back, Revealing His Handsomely Facial Features.

Your cheeks turned pink, seeing him in a pair of glasses so, focused on his work and then you flashed him your smile as you walked inside. Closing the door Behind you.

He eyed your every movements, His focus was no Longer on the stacks and piles of papers in front of Him But to you.

He turned His swivel chair to face you, His Hand Resting on His Cheek. “My Dearest.." He Muttered, offering you his other hand.

You accepted it and it gave him the opportunity to pull you closer.

You yelped, Ending up, sitting on His lap. This made you Chuckle as you kissed his temple, making him flustered.

He hides His Face on your Neck, Inhaling your scent. Alastor sighs and buried it even more. “ My Beloved, Have I been gone for too Long?” He asked you, you could feel he's a Bit Tired.