Paul mccartney

Paul imagine: very sad

You were sitting on the couch doing your math homework, when all of a sudden Paul came barding in and making tons of noise along with the others. You groaned and picked your stuff up, went upstairs ignoring the calls from the boys. 20 minuets later you were done with your homework and you were just resting on your bed just looking through twitter when all of a sudden you stopped on a tweet that said "Paul McCartney was last seen coming out of a bar with a lady with him kissing."

You slammed your phone on the bed and got up going downstairs waiting for him to come home. An hour later he came home coming through the door quiet as a mouse trying not to wake you. You turned around in the chair and said "I've been expecting you to come home this time in the morning...now where were you?" You asked him "I-I was at the bar playing some gigs" he said back. You looked him in the eye and got up slapping him against the face. "Ow!" Was all he said, you looked at the ground before looking up at him again. "Why did you cheat on me?" You asked feeling the tears starting to come,

"I'm-I'm so sorry
Y/N I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing." He said back, you looked up at him and said "why?" He looked at you and said "I'm sorry I know that I'm such a dumb person for cheating on you but please don't be mad please."

You just shook your head and walked away feeling him grip you wrist trying to stop you from walking away. You yanked you wrist out of his grip and went stomping up the stairs yelling Down at him that he was sleeping in the guest room. The next day you got up sneaking outside to go for a walk when all of a sudden a car came and got you. Paul woke up with a call from john, "Paul Y/N has been hit, I repeat Y/N has been hit" he hit the end button and got dressed fast and made his way to the hospital. Once he got there he went to visit you but you were in a coma.

2 weeks later you woke up to see a very tired Paul sleeping on the couch. He woke up and came over to you and was going to give you a kiss but Remembered that you were mad at Him and stopped before he got actually kiss you. He walked back to his seat and sat there looking at his hands and you saw a single tear go down his face. You called him over and told him you weren't mad anymore and that day you guys made up.

1 year later you found out you had cancer, you only lived for a month, you died on the day before summer vacation started and you didn't tell them till they saw the notes. Paul now still cries when it comes and he still goes and visits your gravestone. He also made a song for you called yesterday.