Ringo starr imagine

Ringo imagine:

Ringo imagine:

I looked into the mirror one last time to check if my outfit was a good outfit for meeting my boyfriend Ringo at the concert today.

I grab my bag and make my way over to my car. I drive over to the concert hall that the Beatles where performing in.

*Time skip*

I sit down and wait for the concert to start. Looking around I see so many fans with signs and shirts that have the boys's names and faces on them.

"Hey aren't you Ringo's girlfriend?!" A fan asked me, "uh yeah that's me" I said back shaking the fans hand smiling.

"I have to admit that you guys are so cute together. Can I get an autograph and a picture, sorry I don't mean to bother you at all. I just can't believe I'm standing in front of you and speaking to you that's all" she said back nervous.

"Oh why thank you and sure I can do that for you." I said back smiling. I signed her picture and we took a picture together before saying bye to her as the concert started.

"Hello London and thanks for coming out here to see us preform" John said before all the fans started to yell.

*Time skip and now at the end of the concert*

"Ok so for the last song I have a request for you guys to do" John said smiling like a kid having a big lollipop.

"Will the people in the cheaper seats clap your hands and the rest rattle their jewelry?" He said laughing before they started to play the last song of the night.

"Thank you and good night" Paul said before they walked off the stage only to come back on being funny while swinging their legs and making funny faces.

I laughed and watched them walk off the stage and waited for the fans to walk out before going backstage to see the boys.

*Time skip and finally back stage*

"Hey guys great job" I said hugging them and giving Ringo a peck on the lips.

"Thanks love" John said back smiling.

We hung out at my place having fun telling stories, playing games, singing songs.

"I'll be right back" I said getting up from sitting in front of Ringo. We separated our hands from being intertwined together and gave Ringo a quick peck on the lips and went to the bathroom.