John Lennon Imagine Part 2

John Lennon imagine Part 2:

"All you have to say to save me is blackbird fly" John whispered into my ear. I looked at him, "h-how are you still around?!" I asked him, "because you didn't stop believing in that I was still alive up in heaven" he said back smiling. "Come to the apartment building that I lived in to come to get me but do it at 10:15 PM." He said back.

"Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly, all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise" he said before silence came about, "Black Bird singing in the dead of night" he whispered before slowly disappearing, "Save me before it's too late" he said disappearing.

I woke up and took the duvet off of me, sliding my legs around so they were off of the bed. I got up and knocked on Paul's door, "Mmh what's the matter love, is everything alright?" Paul asked groggily rubbing his eye. "I know how to save John," I said back before his eyes went wide, "what are you talking about" he said back still confused, I explained the story to him and he finally got what I was saying.

I went back to my room and got changed into a pair of jeans, I put on a Patagonia shirt with a dark red multicolor plaid shirt. I slip on my converse before putting a section of my hair up with the retro scrunchy.

Walking out of the door I grab my backpack and meet Paul downstairs. "You ready love?" He asked curiously. "Yep" I said back before we went out to the car. We got to the apartment building that John used to live in.

"So what are we supposed to look for" Paul asked curiously, suddenly there was a ring from a phone box, "uh let's try there," I said back walking over to the phone box, "ASHY LOVE WAIT" Paul yelled running after me.

I opened the phone box door and walked in with Paul behind me, "ello?" I asked into the phone only to hear the voice I didn't think I would hear, "Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly, all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise" John sang into the phone, "are you ready for the dangerous mission?" He asked I replied yes before the phone holder on the wall opened up revealing a room bigger than the booth.

"Woah" I said with my mouth staying wide open. "What the hell, how did this happen?" Paul asked. "I don't know but I think we should go in" I said back before entering into the phone booth.

After we walked into the room the doors closed behind us with a thud making Paul and I jump. We look around and lights started turning on and noises started coming out of somewhere.

Random things started going up and down as an old vacuum people would use for fireplaces. All this new weird stuff made Paul and I somewhat scared about what was gonna happen next.

"It-its bigger on the inside!? How is that even possible?! To go from a tiny phone booth to this big thing?!" Paul asked confused and not too fond of the place

"Ello lovelies, today you are about to embark on a journey that is complicated and dangerous, that is you are going back to December 10th, 1980 at 9:00 pm a couple of minuets before 10:15 pm the exact time that I told you to pick me up in the dream. Your mission if you choose to accept is to stop me from dying and be able to bring me back to right now, 1980." John said over the speakers in the blue box.

I look over at Paul and notice that he is still confused and scared so I shrug and decide to take the challenge that was to save John. I clear my throat, "we accept the mission" I say back not knowing what would happen next.

A door opens up and a cloud of smoke comes seeping out onto the floor, a faint light comes out from behind the shadow that is slowly coming out of the door, "who's there?" I ask curiously and scared out of my mind. "Don't worry love I am here to take you to your destinations" the person said as they stepped out into the same room as Ashy and Paul.