John Lennon

John Lennon imagine:

America here I come, you thought when you stepped into the liverpoolin train station smelling the smoke from the trains that just come in for people to get on and go to their new destination. Today you were gonna travel to become a writer maybe an reporter for a famous band like the Beatles or the Jackson 5.

You nervously made sure your dress was perfect, making sure there wasn't anything sticking up or out of place. You checked your hair and took a beep breath. You've never been away from home before till now, you didn't know what to think when you stepped onto the train.

The crowded train made you more nervous then you were already. You hurried to your seat and decided to sit by the window. Finally you got to sit down and have some time by yourself. You took out your notebook and started to write a story. You got interrupted by some lad knocking on your door, "hello miss I saw you in here sitting by yourself, do you mind if my friend joins ya?" Paul asks you.

You just giggled not knowing what to say since you were talking to Paul McCartney from the Beatles. You came back from your train of thought with Paul still waiting for the answer. "Uh yeah sure he can join me." You said to him.

He went to go get John and you guys hung out and got to know things about each other.