Chapter 1 - Chaos Begins

Somewhere In China...

"All our shipments and weapons got hijacked by that rascal. I can't believe how he can pull such a stunt with bunch of other cockless fuckers", said the man while gritting his teeth, anger is quite evident on his face with little bit of hurt.

"Well, looking at your face I can be sure he is definitely not cockless but has been packing a tree trunk in his pants" the other man taunts with a funny accent.

"Then go and take his trunk in your ass and have it confirmed!" said the angry man.

"No thanks. I am not a bottom", again said the man with a funny accent.

"You two just keep quiet! We need to catch him as soon as possible before the Seoul meeting or we all will be cockless" said the boss, shutting them down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin

Oh! These scary rattling winds, I got up from my study table and closed all the windows of my room but I stopped at my balcony when I realized the weather today. Little bit sunny, though it's not summer yet and there are hasty winds flowing through the trees making the leaves dance. I smiled looking at the green scenery in front of me. My hair is getting all messed up but I am feeling so good. Too bad! I cannot go outside because I need to complete my assignment which I have to submit tomorrow positively.

"Doll! Come here my angel."

Dad? Oh my god! He's here. I suddenly got excited hearing his voice.

I got out of my room and hurriedly came down the stairs and went straight to my dad who was standing in the living room.

"Dad, when did you arrive?" I asked my dad before hugging him almost in a crushing manner and sniffing his musk scent which he has started wearing since a few years . I love this scent, it reminds me of my beautiful papa. He used to wear the same perfume with a little bit of vanilla also.

I lost him in a car accident, five years ago. I was sixteen at that time. Though I am a spitting image of my papa, still his beauty was bewitching. He was almost like a porcelain doll with big swan eyes, pointing nose and small rose petal like lips.

"Just now. Oh I missed you so much, my beautiful angel", dad said to me returning the hug and kissed me on my forehead. I can't stop smiling from ear to ear after all I got to see him after 3 months. He has been away from me obviously because of his work. Actually the fact is I don't meet him so often. He usually stays in Hong Kong, sometimes Taiwan and Macau because he is handling our well-established fisheries business there.

As our fisheries business in Busan is handled by my uncle Min Yoongi. My father and Uncle Yoongi have been childhood friends. He never got married because being a certified casanova didn't allow him to get settled with one person. He claims to be a bad boy but he is so sweet. Overall, I love my Uncle Yoongi. He is so funny, charming and I spend most of my time with him.

"Dad, I think we have enough money. You don't need to burn yourself out because of work or at least hire someone else to handle your overseas business , just stay here in Busan with me and uncle Yoongi. Let me look after you", I complained almost in an irritated manner.

My dad snickered, caressing my left cheek while admiring my face. "You are just like your mommy Jiminah. He also used to make the same face whenever he complained to me."

"Oh c'mon dad I am not even as half beautiful as my papa." I tried to be modest though I know I look just like him.

"My doll you are more stunning...thanks to my handsome genes", he said proudly. I laughed at his confidence. Well my dad is a handsome man, you can't tell that he is in his forties as he has just turned 42 in december.

"Okay Okay, my handsome appa, now go and freshen up. You must be hungry, I will make your favorite Bulgogi and Samgyetang", I said. "Alright, my doll" he said happily while squishing my cheek and kissing my forehead again before heading over to his room. Well, we have our personal chef but my dad loves it when I cook for him. I also like cooking, especially for my dad and uncle Yoongi.

"Huh! My assignment can wait for now, I want to spend time with my dad", I said to myself before heading to the kitchen.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Jungkook! At least have a look on his photo", said mr. Jeon.

"Dad, you have already taken the decision and I know it's for the best. Bye, see you later I don't want to keep her waiting."

"Son, this is the last time you will see her."

Jungkook ignored and head over to his garage.