Chapter 9 - Seoul Shopping

Jimin

The soft light of dawn filtered through the windows, casting a gentle, golden glow across the room. I stirred in my cosy bed and my eyes fluttered open. I tried to stretch my limbs lazily, but I felt the comforting warmth of a stong and protective hold around me.

Turning my head slightly, I saw Jungkook, peacefully asleep. His steady breaths brushed against my neck, and the rise and fall of his chest synchronized with mine. I must say my future hubby is a very handsome man.

Then, my intrusive thoughts took over, my fingers traced the contours of Jungkook's sharp jawline. I smiled as I caressed his cheek, my thumb brushing lightly against his cloudy lips. The tenderness of the moment filled my heart with affection.

I leaned in and pressed a soft and loving prolonged kiss on Jungkook's forehead. It's not just my heart fluttering, but I felt something funny in my stomach and down there. Suddenly, I started feeling hot.

'Stop Jimin..... I need to stop. Remember, no sex before marriage, no sex before marriage. I kept repeating this in my mind. My dad sent me with Jungkook because of his trust in me. I can't be doing this. I tried slipping out of his embrace.

Just as I was about to slip out, Jungkook's eyes fluttered open. With a playful smile, he tightened his hold around her and remarked, "You can carry on kissing my face, you know." His voice was warm and filled with a hint of morning humour, letting me know that he had already woken up.

"Might I suggest, you go a little lower and grace me with the taste of your rosy plumpy lips", Jungkook shamelessly remarked with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

"Listen, yesterday you were looking tired, and since we are going to be married, I thought I can at-least hug you. Now, hold your horses and take me to shopping",  I sassily stated dismissing Jungkook's mischievous suggestion.

"As you say my queen", Jungkook said with a pout.

I chucked at his cute pout and head to the washroom for my morning routine.

Author

"He is the only son of Park Jaemin  and Park Taemin and gonna marry Korea's mafia heir Jeon Jungkook............ Namjoon, I think you should stay away from him because first, there is Park Jaemin who handles all the logistics for the Korean Mafia and Jungkook....for whom you don't need any introduction", Jackson stated, concerned for his friend.

"Are you trying to say that I am no match for him, Jackson?" Namjoon asked smiling.

"If you would have loved him, I would be the first one to take your proposal to him .........but for a one night stand it's too much risk", Jackson answered sincerely.

"But do you think I am out of his league?"

"Bro...aren't you too emotional today? Since when do you ask this type of question for a person you just want to fuck?..... But I must say I am happy that your dick is still working, Namjoon!"

"You still didn't answer my question, Jackson."

"Look, I don't care who the fuck Park Jimin is? Because he can not be compared to people like us because it doesn't matter which university he goes or his father is literally the backbone of Korean Mafia, and that he has enjoyed every good things in life but he doesn't know how to provide for the family in the absence of Father and Money. He doesn't know the hardships of the life, the dirt on the streets, the moment he is thrown on the streets, next day he will be all bones and nothing else", Jackson passionately stated.

Namjoon chucked at his friend's regards.

"Jackson, you should have seen him in real, this picture in the file you are holding is not doing any justice how he looks. He looks so ... pure and innocent and I hate purity and innocence that too in a man!"