Chapter-7 An Expected Meeting

Namjoon

After settling down, I came out of the room leaving Taehyung and Jin behind.

My senses were telling me to check everything one more time though Jackson had made sure that the hotel was safe. But, I don't want to underestimate our enemies. After the Golden Triangle episode, a lot of people are after me.

And... I was right when I saw two punks standing outside our room trying to get in.

A half-smirk appeared on my face just thinking what I would do to them.

I was slowly approaching them but suddenly a blonde appeared out of nowhere.

Even she saw those guys and hid herself behind the stair wall.

Intelligent move.

But she was about to shout when those guys pulled out their guns to shoot at the lock.

That's when I made a quick move and grabbed her by the waist covered her mouth with my palms and dragged her to the elevator.

Though I can feel her petite body and smooth skin she was not as delicate as a woman should be.

I let her go since we were out of sight of those punks.

She turned around to slap me but my quick reflexes caught her hand in mid-air.

But..

I was awestruck.

She was ethereally beautiful. Blue eyes, those plump chick-like soft lips, her button nose, rosy baby cheeks.

But then, I realised she was about to slap me.

And ... beast in me got activated.

I slammed her against the wall and caged her with my hands on both sides.

I looked into her blue eyes.

"Slap me and I will make you rosier than you already are."
.
.
.
.

Jimin

"Huh.." nothing came out of my mouth, I was overwhelmed.

First I saw two guys with guns trying to break into the room then, the next moment I was dragged into the elevator by this scary-looking man.

He was huge.

He was tall and had a wide bulky body frame.

But it was his eyes which caught my attention. They were in the shape of dragons but cold and devoid of any emotion. However, I noticed his eyes got bigger for a millisecond.

"I am sorry, I..I got panicked. Do you know those guys?", finally I gained my momentum.

He didn't reply.

He kept on giving me a cold stare even though I apologised.

I lowered my eyes since I did not want to look at his face because It was making me uneasy.

My breath became heavy. All I wanted to run from here.

"Are you a girl?", he spoke after an eternity.

I looked at him again surprised by his line of questioning. This time his eyes were devoid of any emotion. They were not cold anymore but they were just empty.