Annoucement

Hey everyone! I wanted to give an important annoucement! 

This story will NOT be discontinued! Rather, I will unpublish it in a few months and TRANSFER to over to my main acc which is VirgoRoulette and I will also be disabling this acc. I'll greatly miss this acc as it was a way to cope with some things but here's why I made this acc:

My best friend and I went over some really hard things last summer and so that caused her to delete her old wattpad acc and me to abandon mine for a while. We created these new ones for her to start new and for me it was a way to run away from the trauma (and abuse) that I was dealt with over the months. It was a lot of pain but we started doing better and school started going better too (except work load. Ya know how high school be). You could say that this acc was a safe haven for me and you wouldn't be wrong if you guessed that because it truly is.

So why am I deleting it?

Well with school, having to work, and keeping up with my Ao3 and Wattpad accounts and editing apps are all a lot of work to do and having another 2nd Wattpad acc is a struggle and stressful to keep up with. So that's why I decided to disable it in the upcoming months.

What happens if the similar things happen again?

I decided that if a similar thing happens like last time then I'll be leaving Wattpad. Maybe not for good but for a long time. It's hard for me to deal with these kinds of things especially since having depression even before that never helped in the slightest. So if something else like that happened again I would be taking a long break and run away from everyone again (except my best friend because we are always at each other's side and I'm so frickin grateful for having met her). 

Anyways that's why I haven't been able to update in a while. 

I won't transfer the story over immediately, it'll still be here floating in the air for a while more. As for all my other list of drafts, those will be transferred over in a few weeks.

I'll miss this acc (like I said) but if you want please follow me at my main acc! It would truly mean a lot :) 

Thank you so much for your time and hearing all this out. Ahhh I'll really miss this account especially when I will disable it later on :/ there's still time but still...aha I guess you could kinda say I'm just really scared about what is gonna happen. I'm trying not to run away from my problems anymore and face them but it's easier said than done.

Thanks again for hearing me out :) it really does mean a lot