Finding out

Angie's POV

I was shocked. He didn't tell me that he has to go to the US.
A tear fell from my eye. I turned around and saw German is standing behind me.
-Why? Why didn't you tell me?? I asked while tears were coming from my eyes...
-Angie...
-Why??
-I wanted to solve this but I couldn't and after the email I wanted to tell you just you saw that. Pls don't be mad with me!! I don't want to lose you.
He came closer and hugged me. Firstly I didn't want to hug him back but I gave in did it tightly.
-I love you Angie. Don't forget it. You're my everything.
-I love you too...

German's POV

I thought she'll be mad but I'm glad she isn't.
We sat down on the sofa. Her head was on my shoulder while I hugged her. Finally she spoke up
-Will you go? She asked.
-I have to.
-Okay, I understand. And how much time do you have until the journey??
-About 2 weeks...
-Ahh...
-I think we must take advantage of this day and try to spend more time together!!!!
-I agree...and how much time you have to spend in the US?
I took a deep breath.
-About 6 months.
She seemed like right burst out crying.
-Do you want to watch a film? Maybe a romantic?
-It sounds good...-turned she to me and smiled. I kissed her on the lips softly.

After we broke apart just smiled.
We went up to our room covered ourselves and began to watch the "Made of honor" with some popcorn in each other's arms...