Farewell

Angie's POV

This 2 weeks passed fastly. The flight is on tomorrow. I felt upset and a bit faint. I don't know why.
I'd been waiting for more than 2 years for being together with him and the fate horned in on our happiness again.

In this weeks we spent almost the whole time together. We were jogging, cooking, kissing... and had more other fan together ;)

But the day has arrived. Our last they before the journey. We were already in bed.
-Hey beautiful!! Are you here? He asked. I probably was deep in thoughts.
-Yeah... just I was thinking.
-About what?
-About us. Will our relationship bear this? The distance?
-It will. I belive. Our love bear when you were in France, it will.
I just smiled and he kissed me. Later we fell asleep while I was in German's arms.

*NEXT DAY*

After a loooong hug Vilu let her father and Ramallo took German to the airport and I escorted them.
-I'll miss you soo much German...-I said while tried to hold my tears.
-Me too!!! He said and kissed me on my lips passionately. The kiss lasted for long minutes but Ramallo interrupted us.
-German... I don't want to bother just your plane will leave soon... you need to go..
We broke apart. I just looked into his eyes. He smiled and gave me a last long kiss then said "Good bye baby :* " and went across the gate, winked at me and left.
I was standing there. A tear fell from my eye.
-Don't cry Angie... you'll speak on skype. You'll see how fast these moths will pass. Said Ramallo and hugged me.
-Thanks Ramallo. I smiled and we headed home.
In the rest of the day I didn't feel good... is it because German left or something else??
I hope it's just the nerves....