1 day 2 goods

German's POV

Another 2 years passed by. Juan was growing up. He's so cute and her mother too. ;)

In these years a great thing happened. Leon proposed Violetta. I know they're just 22 but it will work. I know.

--TIME SKIP--

Angie and I were preparing ourselves for the wedding. She seemed to be weird for some reasons. Nevermind...

Oh my god!!!! My little girl is married!! I can't belive.
We were dancing a lot and had fun.
I have to accept she's grown up. Now she has her own life. If I accept or not.

After the nuptials we went home. Juan fell asleep during the car journey. We took him to bed.
I got into my pyjamas and layed beside Angie on the bed who was deep in thoughts.
-What are you thinking about beautiful?-I asked.
-Ääähh... I need to tell you something.- she said which scared me.
-What is it? Everything is okay?
-Yeah...-she smiled and grabbed my hand and placed on her stomach.
-Are.. are you pregnant?-I asked and she just smiled.
Then I kissed her. She kissed me back. After we broke the kiss we fell asleep while I had her in my arms.

Few days passed and we decided to tell Violetta, Leon, Angelica, Juan and everybody about my beautiful wife's pregnancy.
They were very happy.

Angie's POV

I can't belive I'll have another child. I love her/him now!!! Seeing that Juan is interested in being a big brother makes my heart melt. I know he'll be a great brother.