Sevilla ~ The good holidays♥♡

Angie's POV

I really enjoyed our trip to Mallorca. The beach, the sea...German and everything... it was just perfect.

After that we flew to Sevilla. There we met with our children and my mom.
Surprisingly Pablo, his girlfriend and their daugther. She's Kate. She's so cute and Juan knows it too. ;)

We showed everything to the kids what should be seen. They were amused by the sight.
For the last evening we booked a big table for us.
Everybody was there: Violetta, Leon, Juan, Bella, Mom, German, Pablo, Brenda (Pablo's girlfriend), Kate, Priscilla and Rafa. Like a big family.
During the dinner we were chatting with each other. Violetta and Leon yarned us their love story and how is the wedded life. The same happened with Priscilla and Rafa plus Pablo and Brenda.
-Angie? German? How is your love story?-asked Brenda.
-Well...-I began while we looked at each other and held hands. We told them (almost) everything from the beginning. How we met... some moments of us...but we left out our full of emotion kisses and our passionate nights...
-And now we're here...-smiled German.
-So cute...-said Brenda.
Later on mom went to sleep with Juan and Bella. Brenda took Kate into bed too.
German and I decided to take a walk by the river. Pablo and Rafa stayed there with their girlfriend and talked along.

We were walking under the stars. Half an hour later we headed back to our room. I was about to unlock the door but German interrupted me by he turned me around and gently pushed me against the wall.
-You know you left out our passionate nights from the our love story??-he asked and was inches away from me.
-I know...-I said and we just smiled at each other.
-Do you remember what happened the first time when we were here?-he smirked.
-Yeah. That was a great holiday...-I said and we started kissing.
The kiss became hotter and more passionate. German opened the door and inside we moved to the bed while still kissed.
Then he layed me down and gave me soft kisses on my neck and lower...
-Be ready because this night will be like the first...
I just smiled and not surprisingly he was right. :D ;)

On the next morning I woke up in German's arms. I felt so safe and comfortable which I wish to everybody on Earth!!! :)

~~~•▪•The end / El fin •▪•~~~

Well guys this was the end of my story. I hope you liked it.
I enjoyed writing it... I know there was time when I had no time for writing and I'm sorry for that.
I have never thougth the story would attack that much reader.

Thank you for reading my story!!!

Gracias para leer mi historia!!!

Gràcies per llegir la meva història!!!

Merci d'avoir lu mon histoire!!!

Obrigado por ler minha história!!!

Grazie per aver letto la mia storia!!!

Vielen Dank für das Lesen meiner Geschichte!!! :):):)

I have 3 other ideas for new stories but I'll start them in the middle of summer or later. I'm planning to start one in spanish.
If you liked it you would like those too.
Check out my other stories!!! :):)

Thank you everything!!!!
Bye guys!!!♥ :*
@Germangie_lover