The honeymoon

Angie's POV

After we danced the Crecimos juntos we had the lunch and talked. The atmosphere was good.

Later the nuptials ended and everybody went home. From the car German carried me in bridal style until our room.
-Here we are...-he whispered.-On our wedding night...-continued while zipped my zipps on the dress.
-I'm formally Mrs. Castillo...and it makes me happy...-I said while he succeeded and began to kiss my neck and slowly moved lower.
-Do you think we should do something to enthrone this day?
-Well...I have a idea...-I whispered while took down his shirt.
-I hoped so...-he said and kissed my lips passionately...

*NEXT MORNING*

On the next morning I woke up with my head on German's chest.
That was definitely the best night I have ever had with man.
-Good Morning Mrs Castillo.-said German and gently kissed my head.-Slept well?
-Good Morning Mr Castillo...well you didn't let me to sleep...
-Ohh I'm sorry...-he laughed-but I hope I can make it up on the honeymoon.
Omg...we didn't talk about honeymoon. I totally forgot the honeymoon!!! But then what was he talking about?? ○.○
-Honeymoon?
-Yeah... I'm sorry for not telling you just it was a surprise.
-Ohh you're so sweet♥ and where are we going?
-You'll see it. In the airport.

German's POV

We didn't talk about honeymoon, I know. I just wanted to surprise her and it worked.
Lots of time of thinking I choose the perfect place to our little romantic vacation.

Sevilla

Where we got together... and where we spent a little time and couldn't enjoy as much as we should've...

Firstly she was surprised when we got into the same room as almost a year ago.
-German...it's beautiful!!!-she said when I gave to her the bunch of red roses at the evening.
-No. You're the beautiful.-I said and we continued talking and watching the sundown on a boat-restaurant...

Hello guys!!! :)
Thank you soo much for your votes!!! But it's not the end of the story yet!!!
I have some ideas for a new book, but now I haven't got enough time to start a new book while I have 2 else which are ended yet.

Thanks all reads, comments and votes!!!♥♥♥

Love you @Germangie_lover