The problem

Angie's POV

Clari said she wanted to tell me that she and her boyfriend would live together in the guy's flat.
Fastly I collected my things and we left.

--TIME SKIP--

Ludmilla still lives with Vil... I mean with us. Her mum disappeared and her father isn't in Buenos Aires so German let her live here until her father comes back.
Few days passed and everything was normal. I mean if that's normal German is still coward and nothing happened.
But a day....
I was with Violetta in her when we heard someone's shouting in the hall so we ran down
-Pls calm down and leave the house!!!! Said German.
-I won't until I see my daugther!!! Shouted Prisilla.
We went there but as soon as she saw me began to shout to me...that's great
-And you!!!! Since you arrived back you've been trying to steal German from me!!!! But I'll fail!!!! I can promise it to you.
-Prisilla!!!!! We've already broken up!!!!!!!!
-Ahhh ... and this little witch used it up and you two almost kissed!!!!!
-What??? Asked Violetta.
That was enough. I looked at German. He looked at me too.
-That was enough!!! Finally said German and opened the door. -Pls leave, everything is good here to Ludmilla.
-I leave as you wish my German but you'll regret this ... said she with an evil grin and left.
We were in kinda shock. Few seconds passed when finally Vilu spoke up
-You two almost kissed???
-Ööö...
-As always...muttered she and left.

Prisilla's POV

I can't belive it!!!!! German broke up with me and this little witch is already here!!!!!
I thougth their 'almost kiss' maybe 1 week ago was everything... but now!!!! They live together!!! And my daugther my own daugther is living with them!!!!!!! Incredible!!!! If she wants this then for me it's fine!!!!
But they'll regret what they did, I can promise that... and I already know how to avenge....
Said Prisilla with an evil grin on her face...